[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you finally get a match on tinder >its not a bot >its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1389773141048.gif (2 MB, 319x264) Image search: [Google]
1389773141048.gif
2 MB, 319x264
>tfw you finally get a match on tinder
>its not a bot
>its a cute girl who is actually interested in you
>tfw you talk almost everyday for a couple weeks
>tfw in the middle of your conversation she unmatches you with absolutely no warning of things going south

WHY DOES EVERYTHING GOOD GET TAKEN AWAY FROM ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Because sometimes people are shit, mate.
>>
File: 250-taxi-driver.jpg (278 KB, 1046x800) Image search: [Google]
250-taxi-driver.jpg
278 KB, 1046x800
>>29222389
She's cold and distant, just like the rest of them
>>
>>29222389
because you were a fucking beta who didn't ask her out in person and chad inevitably matched her and fucked her

don't be such a pussy next time
>>
>>29222389
Show us your convo history with her so we can see where you went wrong and can give you advice for the next grill
>>
>>29222489
How? She unmatched me that shit is gone.
>>
she was not reared up in a dignified and courteous manner. she was afraid to disengage or plainly state her feelings so she fled.
I'm not religious but I like the quote from the Bible,
The Coward flees where none pursue. She may find a provider, but only the kind of person that would be with the kind of person that she has to live her life as.
>>
>>29222516
You probably weren't very forward with her because you were afraid of scaring her off. You then scared her off by "wasting her time" in her eyes.
>>
>>29222389
A couple weeks of communication and you never asked her out?

>I wanna see some movies this week. When are you free?
>I'm going kayaking this weekend. I'd like your company.
>We need to just meet up. What's your number?
>I'm going for a walk at X park. If you can make it, come keep me company.

Anything. ANYTHING. Be blunt if you have no wit.
>>
File: 1460213578623.png (490 KB, 505x489) Image search: [Google]
1460213578623.png
490 KB, 505x489
>>29222389
>tinder
>talk almost everyday for a couple weeks
what the fuck are you doing lol
>>
>>29222546
This.
You're not making internet friends on Tinder. All you need to do is show her through conversation that you are relatively stable and are a human. You can have all those conversations about each others interests and lives at a bar or park or cafe.
>>
>>29222468
>>29222546
>>29222577
>>29222587
I did ask her out though. She didn't message me for three days and then she started came back apologizing. I played it slow because in her profile she stated "do not contact me asking for sex after a short period of conversation". I was going to ask her out again but she bailed. I'm fucking mad.
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 600x580
>>29222389
>be me
>be attractive fembot
>match uggos on tinder
>pretend to be intersted in them
>have flirty convos going on with up to five at a time
>get really personal with all of them
>get them to admit to being fucking losers
>pretend to still like them anyway
>suddenly unmatch with no warning the next day
You losers make this shit too easy lmao you're all so desperate
>>
>>29222746
kys bitch
>>
>>29222389
1. either you creeped her the fuck out by spilling your spaghetti

2. you took too long and werent direct in giving her a one way ticket to pound town.

its tinder bro, obviously girls go there for the D, she probably just wanted a NSA fuck session but you probably insinuated a relationship or some shit.
>>
>find girl on reddit to talk with
>we've been text/message daily for weeks
>we've even skyped a few times for hours at a time
>a lot of dirty stuff but also just casual conversation
>clearly both like each other a lot and would probably be in a relationship if we met up
>will surely never meet
>>
>>29222721
Don't be mad. Parry that feeling and let it go by. You asked her out and she avoided it.

Bro, you did the right thing. Some girls, lots of girls, use tinder as an ego boost. They'll see how many men like them and then maybe they'll talk to them but when it becomes real, and they are asked out, they realize they don't want to date. They just wanted the ego boost of knowing they are wantable. Or she legit has anxiety which is plausible. It's a good rule of thumb to assume that every women is more insecure than you.

You did what you could, OP. Now move on to the next. This game of finding a mate is an exercise in Tenacity.
>>
>>29222868
That actually makes me feel a little bit better, thanks.
>>
>>29222389
>tfw you talk almost everyday for a couple weeks
You waited too long to act. Make your intentions clearer, sooner. Ask her out.
>>
File: 1146305-asl_old_obese.jpg (30 KB, 350x447) Image search: [Google]
1146305-asl_old_obese.jpg
30 KB, 350x447
>>29222746
sure bud. commentaria oregano
>>
>>29222389
She found someone else, get over it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.