[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have a little sister >She's annoying af >She records
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 600x678) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 600x678
>Have a little sister
>She's annoying af
>She records musical.lys everytime
>She listen to shitty music
>She's a Justin Bieber and Jacob Sartorius fan
>She's always reminding me that I don't have any social life and she have a lot of friends
>She's only 11

Is too late to make an abortion?
>>
>11
>on musically
i'm pretty sure that's against the rules. You should report that to musically.
>>
>>29222253
id bang

s(he) looks sex curious meaning she is aware of sex meaning she had puberty already meaning grass om the field meaning play ball
>>
pinay girls show their pussy on it so it's cool
>>
>>29222535
that's definitely a boy (I'm assuming you mean the pic of course)
but I agree, I wanna ram that throat with my swollen genitalia
>>
>>29222535
>>29222604
I want to create a fake musically account and spam with shit his videos. Idk why I hate him so much, I think is because my sister put his shitty song all the time in our house
>>
Btw, the kid in the photo is Jacob Sartorius...
>>
File: 1345606456713.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1345606456713.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>tfw 28 and getting bullied by neighborhood kids
>>
>>29222253
id bang jacob
>>
>>29222253
Do you think he gets more pussy than all of us?
>>
>>29223062
Maybe he gets more pussy, but we have eyebrows...
>>
I just don't understand the thing with this jaykob sartorius kid
He mimics some songs on a shitty app where a thousand other kids do the same thing, and suddenly, as if he had any special talent, he is famous all over the god damn world?
And why is he even doing it?
>>
I want to jam my cock in his mouth and cum down his throat.
>>
why don't you punch her and then rape her to learn her place?
>>
>>29222253
Post pics of you and your sister
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>29223164
Bad idea, anon.
>>
>>29223097

Because he fits the current image of male adolescent attractiveness perfectly. Come on anon, we've been over this.
>>
>musical.lys

Does anyone else not have a fucking clue what this is, even after googling it?
>>
>>29223975
music.ly
the s is for plural
>>
>>29223975
Its where talentless retards go to record themselves lip syncing to songs
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.