[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY DID MY PARENTS CIRCUMCISE ME????????? WHY DID THEY EVEN CARE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: 1460406995536.png (106 KB, 271x261) Image search: [Google]
1460406995536.png
106 KB, 271x261
WHY DID MY PARENTS CIRCUMCISE ME????????? WHY DID THEY EVEN CARE WHAT MY DICK LOOKS LIKE???????
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR
>>
File: 1459724936555.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459724936555.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>tfw foreskin
feels good not to be a dirty jew
>>
>why'd my parents cut off an irrelevant part of my dick I'll never use for its intended purpose

foreskins are pointless m8, be glad you gone get smegma
>>
>mom literally told me I was circumcised because all her friends were doing it with their sons
>younger brothers are both uncut
>>
Kill yourself if you care that much about it because you will literally N E V E R get your foreskin back.
>>
>>29223404
don't really needs all your toes either, might as well chop them off to prevent toejam
>>
https://youtu.be/sM8ix0siRVQ
>>
File: 1449720958350.gif (2 MB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
1449720958350.gif
2 MB, 176x144
who /foreskin/ here
>>
>>29223605
>complete bipedal balance is on the same level as muh dick sensitivity

walking trumps what my cock feels like when I wank
>>
They didn't care one way or the other, that is why they let them mutilate you. Your parents simply did not care enough to consider whether or now letting their son's penis get cut up was a good idea or not.

Your parents do not love you.
>>
File: 1451498166755-2.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1451498166755-2.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
>walking trumps what my cock feels like when I wank

keep telling yourself that senpai
>>
Me too, OP.

It's pretty twisted when you try to think about it.

Speaking for myself, my dad is essentially a beta pussy closet case. There's no way he would have made this decision.

Was my mom projecting her sexual preferences on me?

Jesus Christ. Fuck this world.
>>
>>29223582
All sensation is nothing more than electrical impulses. As long as tissue is properly innervated there is no reason you can't transplant it and regain function. Just recently there was an entire penis transplant performed and he's self reportedly doing very well, if that's possible there is absolutely no reason lab grown foreskins couldn't also be attached. Things infinitely more complex than it have been grown already.
>>
Even worse my circumcision was botched so my dick looks messed up. I literally feel rage towards my mom and the Jews every single day, the rage makes me light headed sometimes.
>>
>tfw circumsized
what am I missing out on?
>>
>>29223709
I'd much rather be able to walk, run, and do everything else my feet and toes do than have more sensitivity in my dick. Pretty sure I got a loose circumcision anyway.
>>
>>29223768
A lot, but there isn't much to do about it other than defoo your parents if they do not sincerely regret it.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 604x652) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 604x652
look at this poor little guy getting JUSTed lmao
this could be any one of you lol
>>
>>29223811
Male genital mutilation is not a joke, it is a federal crime in the US, yet there the outcry for justice for men is silenced.
>>
File: Sorrells 2007.jpg (119 KB, 1000x517) Image search: [Google]
Sorrells 2007.jpg
119 KB, 1000x517
>>29223404

The foreskin is the most sensual part of the penis. It's primary erogenous tissue.

>The prepuce is a specialized, specific erogenous tissue in both males and females. Therefore, surgical excision should be restricted to lesions that are unresponsive to medical therapy, such as lichen sclerosis of the penis (balanitis xerotica obliterans) or vulva, which is unresponsive to other therapies (e.g. topical clobetasol, intralesional corticosteroids, topical testosterone propionate ointment, etretinate, and carbon dioxide or laser vaporization) [99]. Preputial plasty [100] should be considered in place of circumcision whenever possible, so as to preserve the corpuscular sensory receptors, dartos muscle, penile mucosa and complete function of the penis, while avoiding abnormal exposure and keratinization of the glans penis. Although some cultures celebrate the abnormal anatomy caused by circumcision, many women [101,102] and men [103] have reported this abnormal penile/clitoral exposure to be uncomfortable. The male prepuce contains the vast majority of the penile dartos muscle that cannot be regenerated after circumcision. The preputial mucosa and outer epithelium provides adequate epithelial coverage of the erect penis.

>The loss of the prepuce ridged band and the formation of an amputation neuroma are two further complications associated with male circumcision. Although a Fourcroy grade 1 female circumcision would excise less tissue than in a male, this comparison cannot be used to justify female circumcision. Excision of normal, erogenous genital tissue from healthy male or female children cannot be condoned, as the histology confirms that the external genitalia are specialized sensory tissues.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/pdf

>Circumcision ablates the most sensitive parts of the penis.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
>>
File: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (22 KB, 367x332) Image search: [Google]
4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg
22 KB, 367x332
>>29222212
Girls prefer a circumcised dick. You'd be emo if you werent cut anyway cuz you're an insecure faggot bitch. If you're from the USA and go overseas and get with a girl, they'll drool over your dick. Its just better looking compared to all the weird lookin hood penis dudes. Consider yourself lucky you dumb shit. Imagine getting clipped at 25 after so many chicks gag at your disgusting piece.
>>
>>29223722

>Just recently there was an entire penis transplant performed...

Yeah. Because he lost his original penis to circumcision complications.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/13/south-africa-man-penis-transplant
>>
>>29223856
>people seriously make this argument
The penis doesn't even look any different when erect, other than it isn't a dry husk when you have a foreskin to protect it.

The foreskin is essentially the eyelid of the penis, would you like to live life without eyelids?
>>
>>29223880
That was in 2015 friend http://nytimes.com/2016/05/17/health/thomas-manning-first-penis-transplant-in-us.html
>>
>>29223856

>Girls prefer a circumcised dick.

So men are just tools to please women is what you're saying? We don't have human rights ourselves and we can be mutilated for the culturally-conditioned preferences of women? Fuck you.
>>
>>29223856
>Its just better looking compared to all the weird lookin hood penis dudes.

I feel sorry for you, i really am.
>>
>>29223768

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgoTRMKrJo4
>>
ya see anon, circumcision makes us able to join Yahweh up in heaven when we pass on, for he allows us only when we get rid of the bad parts of ourselves

now be a good goy and stop complaining
>>
>>29223735

I'm sorry to hear it, dude.

Have you considered joining the Bloodstained Men?
>>
>>29222212
only reason this happens in america is because christcucks think it makes you hate sex. The guy who came up with it, dr.kellogg, believed masturbation caused blindness
>>
>>29223856
>chopping off a pleasurable part of your body to impress a cumdumpster
you crazy baiters
>>
>>29223735
Does anyone actually have a blemish-free circumcision? I'm pretty sure we all have the miscoloured, jagged, ring scar.
>>
A little history lesson for you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-xyzqBFsl0
>>
I'm honestly about to just an hero because I can't be bothered to deal with it anymore. By the time regeneration is available (if it ever happens at all) I'll be way past my prime so it won't even matter.
>>
File: cosmetic circumcision style.jpg (19 KB, 209x228) Image search: [Google]
cosmetic circumcision style.jpg
19 KB, 209x228
>>29224168

There is a type of circumcision called the "beauty cut"--an extreme "low and tight" circumcision style which involves removing all the inner foreskin and sewing the remaining shaft skin to the head of the penis, where it fuses. This renders the scar rather inconspicuous. The ridged band, frenulum, and frenular delta are of course destroyed. As far as circumcisions go, this style is more common in Europe (although overall, circumcision as a whole is rare in Europe to begin with).

>"beauty cut"

>Euphemism for a low, tight circumcision in which the maximum amount of mucosa is removed and the scar lies in the sulcus. Causes the greatest loss of erogenous tissue. The penis's owner may not agree that it is beautiful.

http://www.circumstitions.com/Glossary2.html

Another style of circumcision involves actually removing shaft skin from the base of the penis, sliding the skin tube back, and sewing the edges together, leaving the scar at the base of the penis.

>Sleeve resection

>Two circular cuts and one lengthwise one are made in the shaft and a cylinder of skin is removed, then the cut ends pulled together and stitched. The outcome depends on where along the penis the cuts are made, and how far apart they are. In Japan, though it is rarely done at all, proximal cuts (close to the body, are reportedly favoured, keeping the inner mucosa and ridged band, but possibly interfering with their innervation.

http://www.circumstitions.com/methods.html

The picture I have posted illustrates the latter of these types.
>>
>>29224240

Instead of committing suicide why not try to help save other kids from getting mutilated?
>>
Can you successfully sue your parents or the hospital/doctor that circumcised you?
>>
>>29224489
Nothing I can do that BSM or other intactivists can't.
>>
>>29224631
If there are any complications from it definitely. You'll probably need to pay off some kike lawyer to help you but there have actually been a lot of successful cases.

In lieu of what would be deemed significant physical injury by law, all you have to do is say that it's caused you a lot of emotional distress. The court will take this as a cue that you're ready to shoot up a movie theater or something and usually they'll turn in your favor.
>>
>>29224696
It wasn't botched and there have been no complications.
Like most other people who were circumcised, there was nothing wrong with my penis, I was hoping that fact would be enough to successfully sue.

I would hunt down and kill the doctor that did this to me, but I don't want to go to jail.
When I finally move out, I will tell my parents what I think of them for having this done to me and never speak to them again.

I don't care if I have to pay some lawyer, they only take a cut anyways.
>>
>>29224631

Maybe. It has been done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8szj1jFCWM
>>
>>29224780
99% of the time it's the obgyn that helped with your delivery. Their name should be all over your early medical records especially for your hospital release.

It's also shockingly easy to get away with murder if you do decide to go down that route. If not at least make sure they're forced to revoke their medical license when you sue.
>>
File: jonathonconte.jpg (22 KB, 472x315) Image search: [Google]
jonathonconte.jpg
22 KB, 472x315
>>29224632

The more people involved with the anticircumcision movement, the stronger it gets.

I don't know if you're aware but recently one of the founding members of the BSM took his life recently. It was a great loss for intactivism. I wish he hadn't done it.

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/gay-man-suffered-depression-circumcision-kills/#gs.5_px72E

I really hope you can get some help and devote yourself to fighting this sexual battery perpetrated on millions of men and boys across the world every year.
>>
>>29223681
There are wheels for that, it's a partially solved problem. Not like circumcision at all.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.