[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: thetr3staxxx_1465646309602.jpg (83 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
thetr3staxxx_1465646309602.jpg
83 KB, 640x1136
I'm in America on a business trip from my country (Italy) and have been for about three months
Threeish months ago
>be forced to go to bar with boss on project
>leave after a few hours
>sit on park bench and enjoy the water show
Random whore approaches
>shitty 20 minute conversation
I get up to go home
>wanna come to my place?
Go to her place and fuck
She takes the condom off and thinks I don't notice.
Nut in her because lol why not
Fast forward to today
I get a text on my burner phone
"I'm pregnant"

What would my fellow robots do
>>
Ask for a paternity test.
>>
>>29222060
go back to italy duh
>>
>>29222060
DON'T SIGN A BIRTH CERTIFICATE
DEMAND A PATERNITY TEST
>>
>fellow robots
Gtfo with your norman problems
>>
She gave you AIDS, OP.
>>
>>29222151
>>29222116
>>29222158
Honestly I've already chucked the burner phone off of the balcony of my top floor hotel room
>pic related
I was just wondering what other robots would do.
>>
>>29222060
Since its an American woman you absolutely have to make sure you get a paternity test before signing the birth certificate. American women are notorious for cucking men. Government is currently estimating 27-30% of American are unknowingly raising a kid that isn't theirs. Also lol at impregnating a vegas bitch.
>>
Call her and tell her you want to meet up then dropkick her in the stomach as soon as you see her

Then get the fuck off my board
>>
>>29222225
I already knew what Vegas bitch es were like before I came here, I was told this would happen, but I thought it was a meme
>>
>>29222060
>She takes the condom off and thinks I don't notice.
>Nut in her because lol why not
I absolutely do not understand you reasoning here.

That aside, you're not even from America. Just fuck off back to Italy and you're free.
>>
File: 4chan poster.jpg (27 KB, 300x392) Image search: [Google]
4chan poster.jpg
27 KB, 300x392
>>29222060
Why the fuck does she even have your number?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.