[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so fucking tired of depression r9k it literally never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 10
File: 1425463034411.jpg (14 KB, 251x234) Image search: [Google]
1425463034411.jpg
14 KB, 251x234
I'm so fucking tired of depression r9k

it literally never gets better
>>
File: dexies.jpg (5 KB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
dexies.jpg
5 KB, 230x172
>>29222003

yes it does, you just have to get a hold of these bad boys. Doctors are too sissy/brainwashed to prescribe them for depression, but they are the only thing that has ever worked for me
>>
>>29222079
I tried those once

I think I took too many though because I was shaking and crying in my bed 6 hours later
>>
>>29222003
Try living healthier, and do some serious reading. Depression is often a sign of intelligence, maybe you're not challenging yourself enough
>>
>>29222079
>>29222107
>I'm depressed!
>Buy drugs from the pharmaceutical industry Anon!
>>
>>29222110
I have a great diet and go to the gym almost daily.
I'm just completely empty inside. Whatever I try the best I get out of it is a temporary distraction from the void inside me.
>>
>>29222170
Like a person is missing? Or a goal that needs met? I'm assuming since you are capable of recognizing these feelings you're pretty intelligent, maybe you're not stimulated enough intellectually?
>>
>>29222003

I told you i was incurable.
>>
>>29222239
I kinda get what you're saying but I don't see how stimulating myself is going to make me any less depressed. Because my depression causes me to be virtually impossible to stimulate by the most basic means.
>>
>>29222239
Or he has depression you fucking retard.
>>
>>29222317
Honestly man its just trial and error. Go to a church service and see how it makes you feel. If you have the means, take a short vacation and explore your inner self as you explore the world around you. Get on Indeed and throw out a few resumes to test the waters. Just experiment
>>
>>29222320
I have depression man, depression is a symptom of an unfulfilled life. You just need to address the deficiencies.
>>
>>29222320
or he's just an ordinary adult who has (since childhood) dulled senses and compares his life/personality to some hollywood/anime fantasy.

this shit isn't rocket science or even neuroscience. people adjust to the world around them and if you think you're trying to fit in with naruto uzumaki then yeah you'll fucking feel down that all you get is ruth from HR
>>
bro what the fuck just stop being sad haha
>>
File: pussbway.jpg (25 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
pussbway.jpg
25 KB, 280x280
>>29222003
can u get prescribed xanax? literally best drug, makes you not give a fuck, makes you sleep well and has the side benefit of making you forget part of the day from when you take it. the only con is developing a benzo addiction but if you're prescribed than its all gravy!
>>
>>29222399
My deficiency is that I was emotionally neglected as a child and raised by a mentally ill single mother with 3 kids and virtually raised myself since I was 8 and lack the ability to form any kind of meaningful relationship with other humans
>>
>>29222463
why would a mom have anything to do with your abilities to form relationships? were you drugged and home schooled?

anyway seems like you could start now and with something like that you wouldn't have time for depression for a good 20-50 years.
>>
>>29222463
I feel for you brother. So what is it about people that makes them so alien? For me, I feel like they're judging me all the time and they could never understand me.
>>
>>29222545
FUCK SAME.....I can't even stand people looking at me anymore
>>
>>29222524
I don't think you can understand the affect that something like that has on you unless you've experienced it m8. It's like how people from comfy middle class homes with loving families say "don't blame your failures on other people bro" without taking into account how good they've had it in terms of life support.
>>
>>29222003
I've started taking Zoloft lately. It's helping a bit, but I still feel worthless and apathetic.

>>29222110
>Depression is often a sign of intelligence

People have told me this before but I don't think of myself as intelligent, and I certainly lack any motivation or ambition. I always have.
>>
>>29222524
>Why would the way you were raised have any effect on you at all lol

t. normie (get out)
>>
>>29222599
effect*

don't pull that teenage special snowflake bullshit on me, i didn't come from affluence or stability at home. you can pull the wool over your eyes but depression and anxiety don't actually make you mentally retarded. if you wanted to make friends, you'd develop those skills and make them. why don't assholes like you just admit that you don't want relationships?
>>
File: 42342234234.jpg (5 KB, 140x125) Image search: [Google]
42342234234.jpg
5 KB, 140x125
>>29222110
>Depression is a sign of intelligence

>Can't even figure out how to make yourself happy
>Intelligent

Stop spewing blatant Psych 101 tier bullshit.
>>
>>29222545
It's crazy how quickly random strangers I meet can tell I'm not normal almost immediately. Like the friends I have are pretty cool with me, but if I'm out with them it's a pretty stark difference how strangers interact with them compared to me.
I guess depression and inherent sadness is something painfully obvious.
>>
>>29222003
Get meds. IMO, depression is too vague of a thing to objectively say it can be cured. If anything: take some time off, go to therapy, and get some meds. I don't fully agree with taking meds -- I'm on Effexor and I hate it -- but I would be lying if I said it didn't help. I would advise to stay on something weak and do your research since psychiatrists are dumb AF and have a convuluted definition of what medication they consider addictive. Also, do your research on the psychiatrist you are going to be meeting. I'm not one for the big pharma conspiracy but there have been articles from popular publications (ny times I think) of psychiatrist pushing new meds since they were being paid. Also, being committed to psych care is expensive AF even with insurance. It might help, but be warned that you are not receiving treatment; you are only being monitored and their lab rat while they test out what meds "work."
>>
>>29222597
Whenever it gets me knotted up I just think through it. Do I look at other people? Yes I do, people are interesting. Some people look at me and see a dork or a jackass. Some see a handsome man or potential friend. If you make a connection great, if not whatever
>>
>>29222668
WOW

THANKS

I NEVER ACTUALLY THOUGHT OF JUST STOPPING BEING DEPRESSED AND DOING THINGS

AMAZING
>>
>>29222632
>probably spent less than an hour with your mother per day for the entirety of your adolescence
>"way you were raised"

the moment you recognize it was just a "way" of being raised is the moment you can find another. more people than not completely change the direction of their life after becoming adults. and we're just talking about being able to communicate, which frankly being on 4chan and shitposting already proves that you are able.
>>
File: 1461600827397.png (761 KB, 526x904) Image search: [Google]
1461600827397.png
761 KB, 526x904
>>29222463
>mentally ill single mother
This is the worst childhood.

>mom told me to kill myself the other night
>>
>>29222673
damn this..I just know they're probably thinking in their head "this nigguh got something up with him".
>>
>>29222706
>the depression meme again
you don't have to stop that at all to build relationships, you spoiled brat. endless happiness isn't the only thing that matters in life.
>>
>>29222629
I did Zoloft for a while, to be honest it made me feel drunk all the time. And as far as intelligence goes, based on our short conversation and current global trends I'd say you're in the upper ten percent.
>>
File: caracaladvise.jpg (10 KB, 236x235) Image search: [Google]
caracaladvise.jpg
10 KB, 236x235
>>29222668
This right here.

Like, just stop being depressed.

Be yourself you fucking depressed idiots.

lol. depressed people are fucking gay.
>>
>>29222770
>wants to post on 4chan
>does it
>claims he has depression
>>
>>29222670
It's okay man, just let it out. You may be happy with cheap liquor and shitposting but some of us need a little more from life
>>
>>29222752
You clearly have zero conceptual understanding of what depression is

Insulting me isn't going to change that. It's like yelling at a dog for not being able to speak.
>>
>>29222673
I've had a weird life man, I've hung our with every click from jock to hick to D&D and they are all just as vulnerable as us
>>
How do people even die from cancer anymore either? I mean just stop being sick bro, if you cant just gather the willpower to not have cancer then you deserve it honestly
>>
>>29222827
>he did the "you don't understand me" thing again
sound argument, chump. just don't take too long with this phase before you start really regretting it.
>>
>>29222874
okay you're right. everybody is exactly the same and if they differ from the norm it's because they're choosing to be that way and pretending to be different.
>>
>>29222110
>Depression is often a sign of intelligence
This probably isn't true. People with depression score lower on IQ tests (perhaps because of depressive symptoms) and people with lower IQs are more likely to report being unhappy.

http://brainblogger.
com/2014/12/18/does-high-iq-increase-the-risk-of-depression-and-mental-disorders/
>>
File: max.jpg (34 KB, 427x300) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
34 KB, 427x300
Most of the fags in this thread are experiencing the normie version of "depression".

Those who have experienced the void have either already killed themselves or have gone insane.

>>29222463
You're going into the void.
>>
>>29222906
what are you even rambling about you loon?

i clearly only pointed out that depression and mommy are not the reason you aren't building relationships today. adversity is unique to everyone, but everyone faces it and might feel shitty or nothing at all. and if you're such a special snowflake why do you use the most ordinary fucking term in history to describe your emotional barriers to getting off your ass? i don't have to know you to see how irrational it is to be fixated on a problem that you don't even see as a problem to be solved.
>>
>>29222917
Maybe there are two types of depression. The depression of the unfulfilled mind in a world in love with mediocrity and the depression of the idiot who can't relate to even the average person of modest intelligence
>>
>tfw manic depressive
Alcohol is the only cure
>>
File: 1428659131139.gif (146 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
1428659131139.gif
146 KB, 300x375
>>29222988
>trying to me the point that I'm mentally unstable
>disagrees with me
>calls me a loon
>>
>>29223021
>he can't read english and just wants to blog about his feelings
AWWW MAN!
>>
>>29223014
Steer clear man, I spent a year in the bottle. it just makes it more of a bitch when you have to move on
>>
>>29223056
What else is there to post on this shit site, there sure as fuck isnt any original content being posted since the original community left
>>
>>29222988
>i clearly only pointed out that depression and mommy are not the reason you aren't building relationships today.
Not him but depression is an incurable illness that almost always ends up in suicide. This kind of "motivational speech" that you think you are doing is a pretty clever way to disguise "just kill yourself".
>>
>>29222741
Mother threatened to kill herself the other night
>>
>>29223233
i don't think anyone would care. just don't try to convince me that feeling crappy makes you too stupid to make friends.

>>29223190
memes.
>>
>>29223271
>feeling crappy

this is my point. You do not understand what depression is. I have friends. That isn't the point.
Depression isn't just feeling crappy. It's a defective core.
>>
No it doesn't it gets worse. Thank god for drugs and alcohol.
>>
>>29223304
>i need to be poetic to describe the same thing because i think about it so much
its a mood disorder, fuqq you and your mom.
>>
>>29223261
Feels fucking horrible, doesn't it?
I think mine might actually kill herself solely because of how bad she fucked me up and I can't really do anything about it.
>>
>>29222110
>depression is often a sign of intelligence
wow, I never noticed we have so many carls, hawkings, and einsteins in r9k.
where the fuck did you read that? facebook?
>>
>>29222003
of course it gets better! go to the doctor and get prescribed meds. feel fantastic for a while, then realize you are literally addicted to fucking pills and the only difference between you and a pillhead is a guy who makes 200k a year to ballpark whats actually wrong with you said that its ok
>>
>>29223417
r9k means lack of social skills and does not correlate with intelligence
>>
>>29223508
>lack of social skills
you're right. neets and orbiters are the smartest people around.
>>
>>29223590
Does all this depression knowledge come first hand?
>>
>>29222003
Drugs help. I am off them now since I gained 10 kg's of weight and lost my sex drive on them. Not that I was having sex, but I missed jacking off.
Gonna start again in fall. Need to stay sharp for work during summer. 12 hours days with heavy machinery for three months to pay the bills the rest of the year.
>>
>>29223749
What do you do? Oil?
>>
>>29223781
Good guess, but no. Mining.
Not living a luxurious life, but it is enough to live on. Filling in for people going on vacation during summer.
>>
Don;t you idiots get it? In life there are winners and losers. We are the losers. That's why we are here. Get used to it bitches.
>>
>>29223826
How'd you get in? I'm a traveling med tech looking for something more exciting.
>>
>>29223749
If this is my future, shoot me in the head.
>>
>>29223858
Winners are losers who didn't wuss out
>>
>>29223891
I am a student the rest of the year, taking a few courses here and there that I'm interested in and eventually working my way towards a degree at somewhat slow pace. Not that bad desu.

>>29223883
Dumb luck and a good word from a classmate.
>>
>>29223910
You're probably memeing but it's funny that people actually believe this
>>
>>29222003
Eating away my feelings here, just saw a man that must be T least 500 pounds come in and buy a bunch of chocolate. His T-shirt which must be the biggest one sold at the fattest store and stretched beyond belief barely covered the under his belly with two big boobs hanging from either side
That's a glimpse of the future for me and j welcome it aswell, I'm going to live a lonely life, I already been alone up to this point. There is no reason for me to live other than to eat
>>
>>29223979
Kinda, but seriously aside from crippling illness nothing can hold you back from an average life. 50k a year and a modest social circle are not unattainable
>>
>>29224057
>>29224057
>aside from crippling illness

like clinical depression?
>>
>>29223959
I'll check it out, always looking for a new experience. How much would a full time worker make?
>>
>>29222958
Or we made it out, barely... I know i won't be normal anymore, i'm scarred for life, but at least i'm alive
>>
>>29224079
>letting your mood stop you from getting a normal life

i wish just one scientist just came out and said that depression was for idiots, we would never hear about this "illness" again in the context of how you live your life.

tons of hard workers and successful people have clinical depression. to be a loser because of depression is to say that you would have given up for any reason.
>>
>>29224152
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

WHEN WILL PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHAT DEPRESSION IS

THIS SHIT IS MADDENING
>>
>>29224079
Depression caused by...?
>>
>>29224083
It really depends on what country you are in. 60-80k USD a year is a good guess for most developed nations.
I make slightly above 20k in 3 months, but I have a slightly lower salary and usually work a lot of extra hours during. This is for the grunt work.

In Australia, the pay is even higher. In the US, it might depend on the company and location. Strip mining versus underground is another factor.
>>
>>29224191
a dysfunctional neural complex
>>
>>29224176
To be fair an overwhelming majority cof cof women are faking it
If we treated every other illness as fake just because the assholes that take advantage of faking it then half illnesses would go undiagnosed
>>
>>29224176
Never. They're normies, they hang out with normie friends who aren't clinically depressed but go to shitty psychiatrists that diagnose them with depression so they can get another blowjob from the pharmaceutical rep advertising the next big SSRI that doesn't have any generics yet. So when their friends comes out of her bad mood, they call it "fixing" depression and assume that the "mental illness" their friend had is the same as someone who's been involuntarily committed multiple times.

Their advice is technically correct, for the people they know who don't have real problems. The problem is that 75% of the people bitching on /r9k/ should just suck it up and get a fucking job and try to move out of mommy's spare room. The other 25% are too autistic and broken to fucking ignore these threads because we think they're talking to us.
>>
>>29222003
It does OP, it does, it just takes time.

A month ago i was ready to try for the third time to kill myself, i was tired like you, empty, just couldn't see that light at the end of the tunnel and suddenly, in the place i expected the less, the light was there in the form of some sort of catharsis. My mind got clear, my soul felt lighter, i was ready to kill the past and come back to life.

Just hang on OP, drugs can be a big help, try to keep your mind busy at all times and one day you'll feel better and you'll never want to walk back.
>>
>>29223076
Going through this myself. Can't stop drinking. Stopped drinking liquor but fuck, beer is not much better except with hangovers.
>>
>>29224215
What is the source of the dysfunction? I'm not trying to be a dick, just want to get an idea of what you're going through
>>
>>29224320
bad genes

Mom: Anorexia and depression

Dad: social anxiety

Mom's mom: alcoholic

Dad's mom: bipolar

Dad's dad: alcoholic and anxiety disorder
>>
>>29224292
You gotta get to the root of your issue. Establish a healthy relationship with alcohol, see it as a treat and not a part of your life. Snickers bars aren't an everyday thing, and booze shouldn't be either
>>
>>29224276

Don't give OP false hope. It's cruel
>>
I want to be cured of my depression so badly. Please, anyone, help me out. I just feel like crying right now.
>>
>>29222670
psych 101 is still psych 101, meaning it is common sense fampai. depressed people really are usually more intellitent, of course it isnt a rule but it is something you cannot ignore.
>>
>>29224364
Same here, Mom has the depression and dad has the addiction tendencies and social issues. I drink too much and used to smoke like a chimney, even after a year and a half without cigs I still get the cravings. Any potentially addictive substance permanently alters the brain. In your case I would stay away from booze, drugs, nicotine, and even caffeine. Eat clean and keep busy like our ancestors did. Great grandpa Hans and Angus didn't have the luxury of depression, they either worked through it or pushed it away.
>>
>>29224431
What hurts man? Diagnostics start with identifying the main sensation
>>
There is so much in this thread that make me so fucking mad. There is no "feeling a little depressed" or "My depression is kicking in" or whatever. It's not a mood, it's not a choice, and its not something you flaunt or should be proud about.

There are symptoms, physical fucking symptoms, more than "I'm feeling depressed =((("

Why am I even bothering with this shit.
>>
>>29222670
n i c e t
h u m
n a i
l
>>
>>29224528
It is trendy to have a mental illness.
Normies feel sad sometimes. So they claim to be depressed.
>>
File: 1427711284856.gif (2 MB, 300x376) Image search: [Google]
1427711284856.gif
2 MB, 300x376
>>29224528
Normies have to feel in control and like they understand the world. When something seems foreign to them they desperately try to use their own experiences to judge it. It's just a natural knee jerk reaction to the terrifying reality that normies know shit all about life.
>>
>>29224502
Isolation, desperation, wanting to fit in. I need validation, I crave it a lot. I want more, more, more of it. If I don't get it I break down and collapse. I literally get mentally unstable when I am not the spotlight. I never was though, and it feels awful. Every time I try to get a social life, or try to talk to people online. They ignore me though. They treat me as if I'm sort of this nice person, that people find me friendly. Whenever I observe a conversation I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

Then there is my other hobbies. I feel like my brain just breaks down sometimes. It just doesn't want to think anymore and just rest all the time. Now that I'm 23 years old, and older than anyone else in my hobbies ever should be. It's an awful feeling too, to be old, to feel like you wasted time complaining and feeling ill. It doesn't help. How do I turn it off, I just want an off switch.
>>
>>29224677
Sounds like you need a healthy outlook on attention from others. Input, positive or negative, from others can be a great tool to improve yourself. Don't let it rule you though, build a healthy self esteem by focusing on whats important to you, people respect that and more importantly you'll respect yourself. And what are these hobbies of yours?
>>
>>29224176
>i feel bad nobody understands me!!!
>>
>>29224963
leave him the freak alone .
>>
>>29222686
>take some time off
neet

>go to therapy
no money
>>
>>29224983
he's always alone because he doesn't care about life LMAO
>>
>>29225044
Take some time off by spending a few days worry free, write down everything that depresses or worries you and put it aside for a weekend. As for therapy, poetry and a good sermon work for me.
>>
>>29224789
I think it may go beyond the norm sometimes though. That sometimes I flip out because, and sometimes I wonder what I don't know about. Everyone seems to know way more than me that it kind of scares me. Maybe it's because people have lived their lives more than me.

For hobbies, it's gaming, Japanese, and art. I want to read Japanese books but I don't know how to make the switch from just doing vocab words, to reading sentences.
>>
>>29225275

This is the epitome of normie advice.

>Just write down everything that gives you a broken arm and we can talk it out.
>>
>thinking advice will help depression
its a mental illness you fucking dumbasses it doesn't get better
trying to help depression with advice is like trying to help schizophrenia with advice
it just decreases and increases in intensity until you finally give up and an hero
>>
>>29225382
We call it a journal, its cathartic. Works for me homie
>>
>>29225458
Then you're not depressed. You're sad.
>>
>>29222079
>the solution to an awareness that you are a redundancy and that life is just an accumulation of negative utility is to take a pill

Normie logic everybody
>>
>>29225416
this

depression doesn't just go away -- even if you come out of an episode you are at a significantly increased risk for another.

treating depression like it is an emotion that can be easily controlled is fucking stupid. personally i've been in treatment for over a year now and while i have seen some improvement, it is still something i have to struggle with every day.
>>
>>29222741
she's just trying to help you reach the asymptotic 0 of death anon, you selfish bastard. Just die if you know what's good for you
>>
>>29222741
>mom told me in elementary school she would take a baseball bat to my head in my sleep
>learned not to sleep in elementary school
>>
>>29225275
>write down everything that depresses or worries you
I used to do that and while that is fun somewhat, it didn't really help me. Besides most of what is depressing isn't a real thing, it's just a state of mind that you can't get out of, there is no real cause for it.
>>
>>29225371
Other people probably do have more experience, but its all good. Social skills are like anything else, you start out ignorant but get better over time, society just looks down on social noobs because its not as common. Just work at it and you'll get better, I guarantee the average Chad or Stacey felt like a dumbass socially more than once. As far as hobbies go, art and the Japanese language can be cultivated into social and career attributes. Research language learning classes in your area and consume as much Japanese media as you can. I've done the same with the German language and its helped me out quite a a bit.
>>
>>29224152
>considering scientists universal geniuses instead of merely knowledgeable in their fields
when will this meme end
>>
>>29222752
actually it is. free will being an illusion means that the only valid personal philosophical system is epicureanism.
>>
>>29222988
autism

gas the spergs
>>
>>29225624
the neural pathways rely on the passage of current through constantly changing networks of neurons

the chemical formation of new paths (determined by the behavior of individual electrons) and modifications of new paths cannot be predicted until the wavefunction determining which neurons connect collapses

a wavefunction can collapse in different ways even when the environment is set up exactly the same way

nice no free will meme faggot
>>
>>29225495
What is your definition of depressed? I've wished I was dead since childhood, emotional roller coaster my whole life with a deep sense of dread, unbelonging, and inadequacy.
>>
>>29225677
yes and yet all of it is 100% deterministic and only waiting to be accounted for. And even given a model of indeterminacy, how hubristic do you have to be to imagine pouring a bowl of lucky charms as some sort of quantum curio reserved for a handful of bipedal morons?
>>
>>29225793
it's not a hubristic assertion you mongoloid, it's reality. the act itself you're describing is macroscopic in nature so obviously it loses the sense of indeterminism, but the development of personal taste and want for a bowl of lucky charms is what is not deterministic
>>
>>29225719

That sounds like anxiety.
>>
>>29225840
no that is stupid. Let me clue you in. No intelligence bounded by time and 3 dimensions of space is going to somehow magically subvert the most basic fundamentals of causality and generate the ultimate event in a chain of causation at an arbitrary point in time and space.
>>
>>29225922
>implying linear causality
>i only understand classical mechanics
read a book
>>
>>29225912
So what's depression?
>>
>>29225966
>I go along with the accumulation of unfalsafiable bullshit that is post-relativity quantum mechanics. I might as well read the Q'aran
>>
>>29224276
How the hell did you manage to "keep your mind busy at all times"??
>>
>>29226014
i agree that a lot of modern qm is pretty bullshit, but you really can't get around the base assumptions that were made by the likes of oppenheimer, which is simply that there are events on the subatomic level that behave differently even under the same conditions.

calling that unfalsifiable is like calling gravity unfalsifiable, it's just an observation of reality.
>>
>>29222003
>6 years of dysthymia

Just move to a place with more sunshine and get over it. The whole "you need to be medicated" thing is complete bogus, the science behind most psychiatry is frankly just lies created by pharmaceutical companies.

It's just a matter of self control, even if the origins for the depression are difficult to change/ find patience for. Stay away from the meds at all costs.
>>
>>29224276
How long does it take? my depression really started to kick off when I was 17 and has only gotten worse the past 7 years.
>>
>>29226117
my point is that you've abused the idea of indeterminacy by trying to reconcile it with free will. No such reconciliation exists. Go roll a die and will it to roll a dozen sixes. There's your free will asshole.
>>
>>29226174
again, you're talking about macroscopic events. if you had every scrap of information about the situation, you could reliably determine where the die every time

the argument for free will is a discussion of the formation of neural pathways by the bonding behavior of electrons. making these comparisons doesn't do anything to falsify my argument because the same determinism doesn't apply to the bonding behavior of electrons
>>
>>29225990

Depression is like being in a hole with the ledge just out of reach. No matter how hard you try, you can never reach the ledge. Sometimes it rains, and the hole fills with enough water that you can float to the and take a look around. When you try to get out, the ledge is too slick to pull yourself out, so you just hang on and try to enjoy not being at the bottom. When the rain stops, though, the water starts to drain away. You try and you try to hold onto to the ledge, but it's too slick with mud and soon enough you find yourself back at the bottom of the hole. This time, the ledge is a little higher than it was before because the rain eroded the bottom away. All you can do is wait for the next rainstorm.

When it does come, it takes a little longer to fill the hole, and it takes more of the bottom with it. Each ran takes longer and longer until the time comes when the rain stops and the ledge is still out of reach.
>>
>>29226346
>he needs a metaphor to describe his mood
>>
>tfw you cant talk to anyone about wanting to kill yourself because if you do you get locked in a mental hospital for months
>tfw being suicidal is a crime
patient confidentiality my ass, if therapists weren't incompetent at their jobs they'd be able to help without sending you to be a lab rat with schizos
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.