[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would YOU, the useless nonathletic little neet that you are,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
How would YOU, the useless nonathletic little neet that you are, survive the Hunger Games?
>>
give up that boipussy for protection, like prison
>>
>>29222001
I do lots of cardio and strength training though. I also played in two college sports. Archery and fencing are my two main hobbies outside internet shitposting. When I was a teen I went on survivalist trips with my father and uncle and we would catch fish with our hands and also eat roots and rabbits. I think I would do ok in the hunger games.
>>
>>29222030
There are plenty of girls to rape, that would never ever work.
>>
>>29222030
So you would have gay sex televised to the viewers at home including your parents?
>>
you dont know me, homie. my main diet is ravioli and i'm a staked faggot jabronie.
>>
>>29222057
nigga that shit's bare minimum requirements to be alive
how u finna survive with a buncha niggas comin at u with swords n shit
>>
>>29222307
anon
you're not black
stfu
>>
>>29222307
I cough'd
>>
>>29222001
I'd get to the cornucopia at the start and just try to take down as many people before I went down
>>
>>29222001
Never watched this, do they give you weapons or you have to fight bare handed?
>>
Step on the mines at the start and die
>>
>>29222001
i have a healthy body, my endurance is my best skill and i can recover very fast
but yeah, im ugly so you know, ugly people dont win
>>
>>29222092
Idk about that guy, but I would have zero qualms about selling my boipuss infront of everyone if it meant staying alive.
>>
>>29222092
*winks into camera*
>>
>>29222001
What the fuck are the Hunger Games?
>>
Easy, I would bring a beaded necklace, while the countdown is happening, I undo it and throw the beads where the land mines are on the other tributes' pedestals.
>>
>>29222440
that's not what I would do if I had a beaded necklace
>>
I'd die pretty quick since I would refuse to kill anyone, probably just kill myself
>>
>>29222510
why would you refuse to kill anyone?
>>
You mean the rip off of a superior japanese gameshow about kids killing each other with fucking trash can lids and paper fans?
>>
>>29222359
You start unarmed, but there's a sort of base camp called the cornucopia that's full of weapons. A lot of people rush in and try to grab weapons then get murdered by groups of feral Chads who spent their entire lives training for this moment.
>>
>>29222001
Do you get to see Qt's get brutally killed in this movie?
Only reason why I'd bother watching it desu
>>
>>29222001
I would find a place to hide and stay there, but then I would get murdered eventually.
>>
File: 1422178857503s.jpg (5 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1422178857503s.jpg
5 KB, 250x240
With my superior intellect I would turn all the other contestants against each other while lurking in the shadows
>>
>>29222871
>by groups of feral Chads who spent their entire lives training for this moment
Well, that's a little unfair, at least in Battle Royal they were all taken by surprise.
>>
>>29222871
Why the fuck would you go to the cornucopia just run into the Forrest lmao
>>
>>29223855
The monkeys would get you there, I'd take being killed in a fast non painful way by some turbo chad rather than being eaten by beasts
>>
>>29223833
They had veteran winners show up with guns and terminator like tenacity though.
>>
>>29223899
But the veteran winner was actually a good guy and the terminator guy was just a fucked up rich kid.
The crazy bitch was the best tho
>>
>>29223925
The one who slept with all those boys and chopped their dicks off?
>>
>>29223996
Yeah, she also killed some girl by stabbing her while they were hugging, that mas hardcore
>>
>>29224156
That's battle royal you dumb fucks
>>
>>29225369
I think you mean Battle Royale asswipe.
>>
>implying I would try or even want to survive
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.