[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talk to a girl for almost a year >she lives in australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11
File: 1465109137366.jpg (113 KB, 428x456) Image search: [Google]
1465109137366.jpg
113 KB, 428x456
>talk to a girl for almost a year
>she lives in australia
>me in texas
>this last month or so she has a boyfriend now
>tell her how i feel
>she still wants to be friends
>so i still talk to her

Am i a cuck? I really like this girl. Fuck
>>
File: 2016-06-08-22-24-54-367200710.jpg (8 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-08-22-24-54-367200710.jpg
8 KB, 235x214
Someone kill me b
>>
what state/city in australia
>>
>>29222663
Adaleide...
>>
>>29223052
Unlucky. Adelaide is one of the few non degenerate city's here
>>
>>29221838
>That barrel angle

Holy fuck.....

If you want to commit suicide do it fucking right.

With that angle, its just likely he blows off his face, and leaves his brain in tact.
>>
>>29221838
Don't talk to her, you wil eventually forget her and have a new oneitis
>>
>>29221838
Yes. Don't talk to her anymore and give her the satisfaction. She thinks she can have whatever she wants with no consequences.

Show her she can't.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-11-23-56-58.png (218 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-11-23-56-58.png
218 KB, 1080x1920
What do i say boiz
>>
Lol not what you said

Are you with the bf

Fucking dumbass
>>
>>29224478
Wew kill me famalam
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-12-00-13-35.png (242 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-12-00-13-35.png
242 KB, 1080x1920
Tfw cucked by an asian dude
>>
OP, I also fell for a girl I met online through Guild Wars 2. Oddly enough, she also lived in Australia while I lived in the U.S.A. So here's my advice to you-- let it go.

You're in love with the illusion this complete stranger has presented to you over a virtual medium. Trust me when I say there are at least fifty other girls in your state that have the same personality and level of aesthetics as her. If you had enough confidence to confess your feelings to this complete stranger, you have enough to do it in the real world. Good luck.
>>
>>29221838

nah, you were just stupid to get invested in a relationship you can never consummate.

learn your lesson and move on.
>>
>>29223220
Are you joking?
Adelaide and SA as a whole are fucking top tier degeneracy
>>
File: 1335851649594.jpg (48 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1335851649594.jpg
48 KB, 300x300
>>29224564
>Guild Wars 2

EEAAARRRFFSHAKEEERRRRR
>>
File: 1399692070342.png (96 KB, 213x292) Image search: [Google]
1399692070342.png
96 KB, 213x292
holy shit, this is next level autism

you live on opposite sides of the fucking globe and you're developing feelings for her. that's totally and absolutely pathetic. you will NEVER see her in real life. conversating with her is worthless.

at this point, she's probably finding it weird and annoying that you keep asking about her boyfriend. now is the time to stop bothering her and let her live her own life, forever.

let it go, now, faggot.
>>
File: 1434851846752.jpg (9 KB, 298x212) Image search: [Google]
1434851846752.jpg
9 KB, 298x212
>>29221838
>long distance relationship
>with a girl who has a boyfriend
Just cuck your shit up senpai
>>
>>29224529
Do you not see how weird and backwards this is. You keep pestering her about her daily life when she is obviously invested in some real, tangible things - unlike you

WHY are you bothering this poor girl - she's probably just too weak willed to call you a pathetic fuck
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-12-00-26-38.png (243 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-12-00-26-38.png
243 KB, 1080x1920
Tfw she talks to me about fucking said dude now
>>
>>29221838
>>29222508
>>29224286
>>29224490
>>29224529
this is the most pathetic thing I've ever read
>>
>>29224726
SHE THINKS YOURE GAY LOL

also:

>id still fug you

dude, just fucking stop, you're being really creepy and desperate
>>
>>29224703
>>29224734
You guys are right i just sent my last message. Is it really that bad though were still friends i guess
>>
>>29224758
I see how it comes off that way, but i wasjust trying to tell her its not a big deal. Youre right i quit tho
>>
>>29221838

Okay your first mistake OP is by going for such a long distance relationship.

You need to accept the fact that the chances of you being with her are very, very slim. Not just because of the distance, but because of the fact that she has a boyfriend. By all means, stay friends if you can, but get on tinder or something, because you need to find a girl closer to you, because you'll be able to spend more time with them and as a result be more intimate.

I live in Bristol UK and my girlfriend lives in Portsmouth and it's hard enough, despite only being a couple of hours drive away because we see each other on weekends only. Now imagine what that's like when you live on different continents.
>>
>>29224726
>>29224758
This man she's treating you like the gay friend.
>>
>>29224777
Listen man, I'm sorry to be so harsh, but I'm trying to present the truth. you're fighting a lost cause. If you want a cute girl to talk to and eventually fuck the brains out of, I suggest you find some shit to do on weekends, find a job, find some clubs at college, etc. etc. It's not that hard to find a girl who shares your interests
>>
>>29224823
Yeah, but orbiting girls over the internet is the calling card of the beta. If he could actually meet women IRL he would've done so already. Just beeing yourself is fine for normal people, for us it gets you a fat chick at best.
>>
File: 1463310337595s.jpg (8 KB, 221x250) Image search: [Google]
1463310337595s.jpg
8 KB, 221x250
>>29224726
>id still fug you
ahahahahaaa JUST
>>
>>29224877
fat chicks are fixable though, take them to the gym 3x a week and do a joint diet thing. girls are submissive, they will drop all the fat in a minute to impress a guy they have the hots for
>>
>>29224823
Nah thanks man, youre right, im really pathetic
>>
>>29224777
Also, I figure I'd share a story with you as well

I met a girl through snapchat a while back that I snapchatted for the better part of two years just as friends. Eventually a few months ago, I just realized, "wow, even though I really like this girl, and I will be moving really close to where she lives, it's obvious she has no interest in me so I'll just call it at that"

Unfriended her and never talked to her again, haven't regretted a thing and I'm sure she's at least somewhat relieved. Life goes on. Can't wait to fuck bitches in Madison though
>>
>>29224905

You kind of are, but here's the thing, you don't have to be. Look almost every guy who is successful with women started off as terrible at this shit. You can still unlearn your faults. Hell just doing some exercise and analyzing what you can offer a woman will already make you way more fuckable.
>>
>>29224905
Well I feel bad for being so mean now. Don't take it personally but I just wanted to stress to you the urgency of cutting off this cancerous tumor of a relationship early. It will only deteriorate your mental state in the long run as you realize you will never have her. I really recommend trying to find realistic girls near you to date or otherwise be friends with
>>
Cut off contact
Djdhdh
>>
Why is everyone reveling in OPs texts? Get of your high horses Chad McThunderCocks
>>
there's going to come a point where you realize this chic doesn't give a shit about you and is literally fucking your feelings on purpose to empower herself. You'd be better off realizing that tonight, >>29221838
>>
>>29221838
Who cares.

Even if she was your next door neighbour and felt the same way the diminishing returns of oxytocin and vasopressin mean that before long the thrill of being intimate with another would wear off and it would just be something that contributes to you feeling normal except where you could feel normal before by jacking off while sitting on the cold ground of your bathroom having just soaked in the tub for most of sunday now your normalcy depends on the willing participation of another person whose mood and feelings will vary independently of your own and who will eventually grow tired of you or become unbearable so what once made you feel normal is now insufficient because what's normal changed and the deep dark depression of having had a relationship that ended will at least counterbalance the thrill of it having started.
>>
Tfw ultimate cuck
>>
Im literally never gonna talk to her again, shes prolly gonna be sad but whatever
>>
>>29225126
godspeed my nigger
>>
OP try to meet women that are geographically close to you. Even if she seems great, if she doesn't live nearby that's what we call a deal breaker. Also don't talk to just one woman, talk to many people. Odds are most people will be shit, but it's a numbers game and you just have to keep it up, you'll find someone eventually.
>>
Wew lad

Really no matter what you do, you're gonna come out the asshole. Pretending to be someone's friend until they get into a relationship then all of the sudden having feelies makes you an asshole.

So basically you either
>maintain friendship and choke down feelies
Or
>tell her you can't handle it and cut contact

I say go with the second option because the first will just lead to you sperging out at some point and then she'll be the one cutting contact with you
>>
>>29226332
idk I was just gonna cut contact and see if see if she realizes she actually liked me or some shit. I think giving her closure would ruin that chance.
>>
>>29226332
>Pretending to be someone's friend until they get into a relationship then all of the sudden having feelies makes you an asshole.

also I wasn't pretending. I had had feels for her for awhile before that, I just thought I should tell her before she fugged the bf and I did. I truly am her friend I just can't keep getting cucked like this I guess
>>
>>29221838
You waited to long to make a move I'm sure she orign allt wanted to fuck you.
>>
>>29226743
Yeah man I kind of let her know, but she said herself "dont catch feels" idk man fuck. I'm listening to sad songs right now thinking about never talking to her again, feels like I'm in jr high again. Shit hurts.
>>
>tfw thought I was shit at talking to girls until I read OP's texts
Thanks OP
I feel so much better about myself
>>
>>29224726

She doesn't sound like a proper, A-grade lady tbqh senpai, and you just sound like an idiot. Getting feelings for her is whatever, can't really control that, but read your own fucking post again.

>Texas
>Australia

If you didn't know this wasn't going anywhere from the start, you're a legit mongoloid. I remember when I started chatting to a girl online for a while, it was different in that she seemed pretty obsessed with me but eventually I knew it was dumb and just cut contact, no explanations. Plus, she was a fucking beaner so whatever.

Just drop it, man. Delete her contact info etc. It's pointless, there's more fun ways to torture yourself if you're into that kind of shit.
>>
>>29223220
adelaide is a cesspool you spastic, just like the rest of this fuckhole country.
>>
She's only keeping you around because the attention boosts her self esteem. It's a completely one-way parasitic relationship. It's dead in the water.
>>
>>29226544
She doesnt like you. And even if she did, probably not enough for either of you to actually connect irl.

>>29226655
>friend
>cuck't
Choose one. Friends don't get cucked because they are friends. My post still stands. You are for some reason feeling entitled to her feelings and it just doesn't work like that.
>>
idk man im just sad
>>
File: images-2.jpg (20 KB, 479x307) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
20 KB, 479x307
>>29223253
Really gotta go for the stem
>>
Should i tell her im never gonna talk to her again? If so what should i say?
>>
>>29228302
"Even though we live worlds apart, I really feel like we made a connection. I like you a lot and I don't feel like I can keep talking to you as just friends. I'm really sorry to do this, but I feel like it's the best thing to do in this situation. Good luck to you and your boyfriend."

That's the nice way. Alternatively,

"I'm an asshole that can't just be friends with a girl. Your attention is divided between me and him and I want it all. Sorry for being a shitlord, I promise not all dudes are like this."
>>
F
C U C K E D
C
K
E
D
>>
>>29224726
HAHAHAHHA FAGGOT
>>
>>29228414
Thanks man you said it a lot better than me, should i send both? Heres what i had so far "dont think i can talk to you anymore, i know i said id still be your friend, but it just sucks being cucked like that, sorry for trying to force something that was never there to begin with, and just generally being a faggot and thanks for putting up with it as long as you did, wish you the best" Do you really think im being a faggot for not talking to her anymore? Shit hurts man
>>
>>29228302
you can reply but that just gives her a chance to talk you out of it or guilt trip you into staying friends. where as just blocking everything doesn't give her the chance. It's up to you and if you have the will power

>>29228646
also no I dont think your being a faggot.
she's putting her self firsts, getting into a relationship etc.
why shouldn't you if it hurts to stay friends, shes talking to you about fucking a guy why would you want to keep listening then why would you abuse yourself by staying around, your feelings wont fade for her while your still talking to her a lot. Look after yourself first, put your self first
>>
>>29228452
F
U
C U C K E D
K
E
D

there, fixed it
>>
>>29228646
>>29228414

answer me nigga
>>
>>29228646
It's kind of retarded that you cant handle just being friends with a girl. But you can't help how you feel. And why god did you say she was cucking you? I hope you didnt send that. It implies you like owned her vagina and she betrayed you by fucking someone else. That's a really shitty thing to imply to someone. Just send what I wrote, please.
>>
>>29229039
I was this way as well. How do I get out of this mindset?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-12-05-31-32.png (207 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-12-05-31-32.png
207 KB, 1080x1920
>>29229039
Yeah i havent sent that yet man. I like her a lot and it hurts. a lot of me just wants to quit being so fucking pathetic about her too. I feel like she just feels sorry for me. Thanks for the help man, i will update when she replies.
>>
>>29229039
I could prolly be friends with her it just hurts like this every now and then and itsjust really pathetic at this point. Should i apologize for being a faggot too?
>>
>>29229070
Well, first you must realize that women don't belong to you. They are autonomous beings that have nothing to do with you. Respect their lives, respect their space. A lot of robots will probably kek at this advice, but trust me, it's how you build healthy relationships with females that aren't based solely on sexual attraction. Maybe the next time to talk to a girl, set boundaries for yourself. Practice just talking to her and not expecting a relationship that isn't just friendship. Imagine she's a dude if you have to.

>>29229130
If you want to send that second part of my post, you can. It would sum up this feeling neatly, I think. If I were you, I'd just leave it alone and start fresh with a new girl. Maybe use the advice I gave above to help prevent these feels in the future.
>>
>>29229195
Man i dont usually develop feels like this,shes just really cool and kind of autistic yet cute like me. I mean at some points we were getting along really well. Idk im kind of regretting sending her that now
>>
>>29229266
But she's a million miles away. There's nothing that can come from this relationship. And you pining over this unattainable isn't going to help anything. She wants a friend. You want a girlfriend. It's never going to work. And you can't expect her to censor parts of her life just to keep you around. What's the point of having a friend if you can't be honest and candid with them? Do you really want her to feel like there's some things she can't say to you because it'll hurt your feelings?
>>
>>29229092
Jesus fuck, OP, don't be so melodramatic. Just say "Bye, have a nice life" and end it. She's not gonna pityfuck you out of guilt. Just accept that it's not gonna happen and move on with your life.

I've been where you are. You'll dwell on it for a few weeks but with time you'll get over it.

It's the healthy thing to do.
>>
>>29229319
No i want her to be able to say anything to me, im regretting it because she is a really good friend and person, i wish it didnt hurt so much. I guess well see what she says
>>
>>29229370
Well I'll be monitoring. Hopefully she understands. Hopefully you can move on.
>>
I know that feel OP. Just stop talking to her. Maybe one day she'll break up with him and come crawling back, or just forget about you entirely. Either way it's over.

I was int he same position and she instantly became happier. All she talked about was Chad over and over again. I just stopped talking to her because I was getting depressed over it. I felt much better after that.
>>
>>29229612
>Maybe one day she'll break up with him and come crawling back
Lol, no she won't. Don't give him false hope. He should forget about her entirely.
>>
>>29221838
i mean, if you want to be friends with her then you're not a cuck but if you're doing it just to get her later then you're totally a cuck
>>
>>29229370
move to australia and get inline with the other cucks, maybe she'll give you a chance when your ticket comes up, for now enjoy the friendzone.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.