[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Post-Apocalypse is Now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: twitpic-35.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
twitpic-35.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>people being shot up at concerts, kids in schools getting slaughtered, everyday people just minding their own business hit by stray bullets
>poor getting poorer, rich getting richer
>government has turned into an oligarchy that is ever watchful of its otherwise law-abiding citizens
>everything we buy is cheap crap made somewhere else and we buy it up like its our own blood
>people grab their guns and buy more and more every time something bad happens
>people holding up nobodies who accomplish and contribute nothing good as gods among us
>extremism on the rise globally and in america
>global warming getting worse, weather becoming more extreme
>diseases like ebola and zika are popping up and causing trouble

Are we in the post-apocalypse? Was 9/11 the catalyst for America's apocalyptic turn? Can I just be an outlaw now and ride around on a motorcycle from city to city banging whores and eating garbage while watching civilization turn into a worse version of itself everyday?
>>
The apocalypse was industrialization and globalization and lasted throughout the end of the nineteenth century until about the seventies.
>>
>>29221792
Not yet. I would expect every country in the world to look as shitty as China before the apocalypse hits, minus a few private islands and remote regions.
>>
it's fukin happening while i'm fappening. dont give a fuk cause strapped and mean, a froggykiller meme machine with a masonic ring. in other words a supereme human bean
>>
This is a major improvement over what humanity has been over the past several thousand years.
>>
>lists a bunch of media headlines and cultural outliers

I think that Pearl Harbour was the start if the apocalypse!!

>>>/facebook/ you paranoid mom
>>
File: memes.jpg (4 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
4 KB, 100x100
>>29221888
Fucking Legend
>checked too
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.