[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well robots, what is your excuse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (650 KB, 771x1383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
650 KB, 771x1383
Well robots, what is your excuse?
>>
Im not rich or successful.
>>
I'm guessing he's fabulously wealthy
>>
I post here.
>>
im not deformed enough for attention whores
>>
Not as attractive as him.
Not as much social status as him.
>>
>>29221769
AYY LMAO

ORIGINL
>>
>>29221769
I will NEVER EVER consider getting into a long term relationship with a non virgin woman or a post wall woman (22 or over). I'd prefer a 14yo girlfriend, but since that is below the AoC where I live, I will be happy with an 18yo girl since that's still in the woman's prime (albeit towards the end of it).

If you are willing to settle for a non virgin woman, you are a cuck. If you are willing to settle for a post wall declining fertility woman, you are basically no better than a necrophile.

Whether I'm 23 or 53, it's prime female or death for me. After I marry her though, it will be ok if she becomes old after a few years since I already got to spend time with her in her prime.

now fuck off
>>
>>29222550
>worried about being a cuck
>doesn't even get to have sex, only watches
>>
>>29221769
My cousin looks like that but he's blonde. Fetal alcohol syndrome and mouth breathing basically.

He still has a gf like that, the reason in his case is simple. His dad is from the rich part of the family and own his own engineering firm that makes systems for hospitals.

Somewhat jelly but at same time happy I'm not in his place.
>>
File: 1441280812093.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1441280812093.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>>29222550
i like you. i agree with your sentiments and at the same time also recognize they are what's making me remain the way i am
>>
shit personality i assume. Most people here have shit personalities and are totally bitter while all you need to be is friendly and charming.

btw i have had gf so I'm not a sad cunt
>>
File: thumbs up.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>29222653
>gif
it's webm time anon
>>
>>29221769
Isn't that the famous(well famous among tournament community) Russian Dota 2 player that is extremely rich thanks to Dota 2 tournaments?
>>
File: thumbs up.webm (203 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.webm
203 KB, 320x240
>>29222653
>>29223203
here's a smaller version
>>
>>29222550
I don't blame you if you've never actually been in love- but man, this is some really stupid shit to say. The only reason why people are so scared of having sex with a girl that has had sex before is simply because they'd feel inexperienced compared to the other, as if you'll never be able to make the other person feel good, or be on the same sexual level as they have been. I can understand a person who's had sex 100+ times, because then, I'd be worried of them having some kind of STD- but, lets say, they didn't, and they've only had sex with 5 guys, max; one shouldn't be disgusted because of that, since if you were in the position of being able to fuck anything that moved, you'd do it too.
>>
File: 5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg (32 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg
32 KB, 250x272
>>29223374
>I don't blame you if you've never actually been in love
>if you've been in love once then its easier to be in love again

i dont think youve ever been in love either.
>>
>>29222550
>If you are willing to settle for a non virgin woman, you are a cuck

too extreme

if a girl is bad, you are gonna skip her because she had sex? Long as shes good looking and has no kids, be fair faggot
>>
>>29223403
I never said "if you've been in love once then its easier to be in love again". Maybe you're dyslexic.
>>
>>29221769
I have too many problems to deal to deal with someone else's crap. If a girl fell for me now I would honestly say no just due to the amount of stress I'm in.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.