[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sister invites her girlfriends over >one of her friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: zaCe5I6.png (183 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
zaCe5I6.png
183 KB, 370x359
>sister invites her girlfriends over
>one of her friends keeps flirting with me
>asks me if I have a girlfriend

What do?
>>
Don't fall for the bait
Don't think about falling for the bait
Don't even look like you're thinking about falling for the bait
>>
get da p00si b0ss
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 526x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 526x400
Force yourself on her, this is it; you won't get a chance like this ever again.
>>
Do you have anal lube handy?

She sounds desperate, so she may be okay with anal without it....
>>
>>29221985
Even if she reluctantly agreed to boipussi out of desperation, what are the odds she'd have a strapon with her?
>>
>>29221694
I can tell you from experience they are doing it as a joke to humiliate you and have a story they can tell and laugh about in the future.
>>
Why bother?

Here's what's going to happen.

>err anon, you don't have any friends?
>err anon, you don't have any hobbies?
>err anon, you don't have a normie lifestyle?
>err anon, i have to leave now

dont even bother unless you're a normie, it's just going to end badly when she realizes what you're actually like

>b-but i have friends and hobbies and a normie lifestyle

THEN GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29221694
Why are you even in a position where they can talk to you? Lock yourself in your room, idiot.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.