[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get invited to bars/clubs with Chad friends tonight >accept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1464232411386.jpg (246 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1464232411386.jpg
246 KB, 1200x900
>get invited to bars/clubs with Chad friends tonight
>accept
>Other group of psuedo-Chads also invites me to their house party
>don't know what to do

I know I'll have to deal with Staceys and spend money if I go to the bars/clubs. At the same time, if I party with the psuedo-Chads, I can bet it will be mostly guys. There are obviously pros and cons to each.

Which one should I pick?
>>
>>29221464
>get invited to bars/clubs with Chad friends tonight

Anon, you are the fucking chad.
>>
>>29221464
How drunk are you planning/willing to get, anon, that is the operative question. If you don't pregame/drink enough, the cars and blubs will be terrible, you'd be better off at the house party.
If you're willing to go hard, try the first option
>>
>>29221464
go to the house party, it's less expensive
also bars and clubs are a waste of time
and don't feel bad about leaving if you are bored
just snatch some liquor and get wasted on the walk home
>>
>>29221464
post moar large milf tiddies
>>
>>29221478
I'm not a Chad. I'm just a cyborg right now. I want to leave my self-pitying and KV ways of the past (already kissed a girl, so I'm making progress). I've observed my Chad friends picking up girls and fucking them within 1 night, and I want to learn how to do the same.

>>29221510
I'm willing to drink a lot, but not to the point where I throw up. I wish I could do both desu.
>>
>>29221680
>willing to drink a lot
>is a cyborg
>wants to learn to fuck girls
Definitely the bars and clubs are the place to train, and the chads can help you out with talking to girls, they'd actually feel good doing you a solid.
Don't aim to fuck them though, set the bar lower, just try to get their number at the end of the conversation. It will be much more likely to happen, and you will feel positively about going back to the clubs/bars next time.
>advice from an ascended cyborg.
>>
File: 3531329_7_o.jpg (184 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
3531329_7_o.jpg
184 KB, 1024x681
>>29221770
>>29221680
I don't understand the appeal of fucking sluts that you pick up
Please explain why you think it's desirable to bang chicks who have so few self-respect that they'll blow strangers who buy them drinks
>>
>>29221912
Did you not read the part where i said dont try to outright fuck them? as a cyborg we are best suited getting to know the girls a bit, so he should get their numbers, take'm on a few dates,THEN fuck them (or dump them if they suck)
>>
>>29221770
I can get numbers. Not 100% of the time, but enough to keep me motivated and going. I'm not exactly sure how to ask Chads for advice without outing myself as a virgin. I've already gotten a few tidbits, but I want to learn the play-by-play. When you approach a girl and start up a conversation, how exactly do you project a fun, flirty vibe? What topics do you talk about? My go-to is to somehow get them to the dance floor where I can physically escalate, but closing the deal is something that I've also struggled with.

>>29221912
Because we're all just fucking monkeys who just want to hump each other. Don't get me wrong, I would really like a nerdy qt girlfriend, but we all know that waiting for one to fall into your lap is impossible, so I'll have to become Chad in order to get laid.
>>
>>29221978
you won't meet anybody quality at the kind of bar the chad parade's gonna pick
>>
>>29221978
yes but 95% of girls that go to clubs are either slutting themselves up or hogging the attention of the spergs to get free drinks
why would you want to mingle with this kind of trash ?
mind you, I have nothing against women in general, I'm talking about the club scene. men who take part in it are as bad as the sluts
>>29222056
>we're all just fucking monkeys who just want to hump each other
but there's so much more to life than sticking your peepee in a weewee ! If it's just a matter of releasing sexual tension, jack off and be done with it. It's because of this mentality of "humping above all" that the dating scene is so fucked up and that we cyborgs struggle to find good people
>>29222081
this
and the low quality people you'll meet will get hogged by the chads

By trying to become chad, you just contribute to the general degradation, you deny yourself and when you realize that it wasn't worth your time and effort AND you get the headaches from having to put up with all the normie-drama, you're just going to feel bad about yourself, lose the normie friends you can't stand anymore, etc ...

before anyone calls me out, yes this is a projection
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.