[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask girl out >She says yes >10 minutes ago says "we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 1465077535019.jpg (47 KB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
1465077535019.jpg
47 KB, 852x854
>ask girl out
>She says yes
>10 minutes ago says "we're just going as friends right?"
>Mfw

So what excuse can i use for getting out of this thing tomorrow?
>>
>>29221439
shit nigga just say you got really sick and you're puking everywhere
>>
>>29221439
How did you ask her out? I hope you made it obvious it was a romantic date.
>>
if you didn't give specifics, pull a girl move and just ignore her all day.
>>
tell her to go fuck herself for leading her on
or dont be a shitty person and hang out with her anyways
>>
>>29221439
>"we're just going as friends right?"

Say "no, as a date :)"
>>
>>29221473
^this desu
if she asks you this say "no"
>>
>>29221500
:()

give her the big smile, girls love that
>>
>>29221439
>"we're just going as friends right?"

>"let's just leave that open for now and see what happens."
>>
>>29221619
I just said whatever you want and she didn't go more into it
>>
Why are you still communicating with a whore that turned you down? She is not worth your time, find another female to mate with.
>>
>>29221439
>>10 minutes ago says "we're just going as friends right?"
Say no, then you both will mutually back out of it.

Next time grow a pair and make it obvious it's a romantic date from the beginning.
>>
File: Lemur point.jpg (85 KB, 1439x960) Image search: [Google]
Lemur point.jpg
85 KB, 1439x960
>>29221439
"No, not as friends."
>srry but I don't like-
"No worries"
>so.. are we still going but as friends? I'm looking forwa-
"No. I'm spending that time looking for someone I can build a relationship with."

That's how you do it, anon. It's not pretty but it's straight forward. The time you spend with someone that won't love you is the time you could be spend looking for someone who will. You are not selfish for using your time wisely and going after what you need in life.
>>
>>29221439
say your gramps died, works every time
>>
>>29221439
lmao just tell her no and that you're asking her out on a date you fuckin sperg
>>
>>29221645
That's not a terrible response. Keep the date, let your actions speak for you. Her question was basically a shit test.
>>
>"we're just going out as friends right?"
>ahaha, no, fuck off m8

it's that simple

if you just word all of you sentences like you would when having banter with an aussie on /pol/ girls will beg for your dick
>>
>>29222556
If anyone was wondering, this is actually true.
>>
>>29221439

>My pet beaver died, he was his by flying baseball bat

And then never talk to her ever again
>>
>>29222078
The fuck is a shit test
>>
>>29222556
>spewing /pol/ memes irl will get you laid
yeah, no

fagggot
>>
>>29223506
>spewing /pol/ memes IRL

that's not what I told you to do

first you need a basic level of reading comprehension to apply my tactics
>>
>>29221699
this, say it isnt just as friends and if she still wants to go tell her you arent a cuckold
>>
>>29223402
literally red dit jargon
>>
File: 1374980157385.jpg (133 KB, 1000x783) Image search: [Google]
1374980157385.jpg
133 KB, 1000x783
>Invite girl to movies
>She says yes
>holyshitholyshitimgonnamakeit
>Set up date and time
>She agrees
>Starting to feel happy
>The day is here, getting myself ready already showered in the middle of getting dressed
>get a text asking if she can bring friends (it was a guy, so none of that "girl wingman to test the waters" shit
>Say yeah but we should change the date since it's about to rain
>Never contact her again

Makes me really wonder how undesirable I am
>>
>>29221439
Girls don't often agree to go out as anything with me.

I'd write it off as a tangential side quest and just play it for the xp.
>>
>>29221439
dont pussy out. literally always end on the higher end. just make it clear to her you are talking to someone, and you obviously just going as friends. she'll feel inadequete. #1 rule with women is to make them feel inadequete. #2 is to make them feel special. its a hard mixture to hit, but even if you and this bitch never work out at least make sure she knows you're not interested.

tl;dr literally just make her feel the way you feel right now.
>>
>>29221439
>excuse
Tell her how you feel and what you want, genius. If she's not interested, then move on. You will never go from friend zone to relationship.
>>
>>29223541
Talking to anyone outside of here is practically irl
doesn't matter if it's text or if you're actually saying it, it still won't work
>>
>>29223635
Fuck, that shit sucks man, happened to me one time, but she didn't even told me that she was going to bring one of her friends.
>>
>>29223635
This happened to me just a few months ago. This girl and I were about to go to a restaurant. Literally 2 minutes before I head out, she texts me saying she invited one of her guy friends and to pick him up on the way.

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How do normies make it look so easy????
>>
>>29223744
Are you actually retarded?

What the fuck are you even talking about?

>americans lack this much reading comprehension

Holy fucking shit lmao
>>
>>29221439
>"nvm"
then just stop responding
>>
I have bad news for YOU.

I am sorry..... I wish I was able to help... I'm not... I'm Johnny Neptune... She thought it wasn't a date, and had no reason to....

I actually invented what is now called dating a long long time ago, back when we used to call tinder the hookup app...

So I'm very familiar with your doubt and uncertainty.... I'm sorry to burst your bubble but...

You're 100% fucked
>>
>>29221699
youre in fucking dreamland anon.
>>29223672
Is the way to go. dont make yourself look fucking weird. she barely wants to go with op to the point where he weirded her out so much she broke down and told him theyre just going as friends. she wont give not two shits if he says "no not as friends", if anything she'll just immediately say "i dont feel the same way", "i dont want to lead you on", ect. come thru on top famalama, dont hit her with that cringey shit.
>>
If you go just pay for your own ticket, popcorn,..., dinner. When she bitches ask why you would pay for her if shes just a friend
>>
>>29224415
This right here. Listen up op I believe this girl is giving you a shit test
>>
>"idk do you blow your friends?"
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.