[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>turn 24 >have confidence >can talk to girls >they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: bored.jpg (29 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
bored.jpg
29 KB, 650x433
>turn 24
>have confidence
>can talk to girls
>they're cute but boring
>can't sustain convo because it requires so much effort for me talk

Is this what having a gf is like? They talk a lot, are cute and incredibly boring. These girls are putting me to sleep, bros. How does Chad put up with them?
>>
I've never understood this either.
I have my first serious girlfriend and she is brilliant and everything, but I can tell me not wanting to talk with her essentially all the time is starting to drive her a bit insane.
>>
>>29221381
yeah if women don't have an outlet for their inane ramblings then they slowly go insane; that's what happens when women claim they're lonely
>>
This is why i know I'll be alone forever
I cant pretend to give enough of a fuck to listen to them.

I deaf gf would be ideal
>>
>>29221815
Do you mean a mute?

I don't have a problem with girls talking. If it was anything interesting. I can't hang out with friends with their gfs around. They're so dang boring.
>>
This is why I would want a Latina or black girlfriend. They usually have fiery or sassy attitudes and have good comebacks and banter and aren't afraid to tease you or make rude, insulting, or nasty comments that get them labeled as "bitches". A lot of times they also like getting teased

They wouldn't get offended by that shit like white girls do. Like my comebacks and banter would be part of a healthy relationship with them
>>
>>29221869
yeah meant mute
but deaf would work too because i could pretend not to see their little hand signs.
>>
>>29221934
This one girl at job with a bf is like that. My thing with girls like that is they are too friendly with other guys.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.