[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be 16 >social shut in >always playing games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: mfwmylife.jpg (10 KB, 274x274) Image search: [Google]
mfwmylife.jpg
10 KB, 274x274
>be me
>be 16
>social shut in
>always playing games on my computer
>parents are pissed off
>extremely antisocial to them
>one day uncle is coming to my house
>fucking hates me
>hates my computer
>wants me to go outside
>dad says he'll shut off the internet if i don't stop playing on my computer
>tell him to fuck off
>gets pissed
>shuts off the internet
>tells me to go outside
>lock room
>curse my nigger uncle and faggot father
>my uncle and father are both screaming at each other about our generation
>hear them arguing about kids
>mfw about to tell my school
>use neighbours wifi
>write this post

What should I do about the faggot duo robots?
>>
>>29221343
>>be 16

u dun goofed
>>
MODS COME QUICK PLEASE
>>
go outside and find some vagina before your virginity goes to your head
>>
>>29221343
underage b& incoming
>>
>>29221343
Maybe stop being a faggot little bitch and sit down with the two of them and talk. Stop being a manchild bitch playing fucking videogames allday licking doritos dust of your fingers and join a sports team or do something useful you piece of white trash. I made the same mistake of being shut in while everyone else was doing shit and building there social skills still regret kt. You're only 16 you still have plenty of time so get off this website and do something useful
>>
File: DOOOOOOOIIIIITTTTTT.jpg (22 KB, 361x251) Image search: [Google]
DOOOOOOOIIIIITTTTTT.jpg
22 KB, 361x251
Try this on for size:

>be 24 robot aspiring to make cash
>run home business online store
>also start studing bland as fuck online course for office wagecuckery
>have batshit mum with temper issues
>everyday do lots of work and finish off by smoking the pot
>one day mum smells the pot and assumes it is heroin or some a class drug
>car and house keys taken so cant deliver for the business
>internet completely cut off so can't do studies or contact people
>phone got cancelled but i uncancelled it
>business money got taken because i have it all in cash in my drawer which she took without my noticing
>had to lock myself in room from a crazy woman that would come inside and start throwing my shit around in a frenzy
>relatives are called by her as she acts the victim so now i am getting calls from my relatives all worried cause they think i am on heroine
>try moving out but cannot because every source of communication i have has been cut (using my phone's 2gigs atm)

mfw my own mother is trying to revert me back to robot
>>
>>29221523
call the police and say she stole your money
>>
Mods = fags
this is original faggots
>>
>>29221651
considered this and decided not to because it seems really scummy to do that to a parent, even one as fucking crazy as mine and also i didn't want to escalate it to that seeing as i got a quarter marijuanas still in my possession. i found the money anyways one day whilst she was at work. she hid it in a box in another box in a drawer haha.
>>
File: 1436978683255.jpg (179 KB, 725x798) Image search: [Google]
1436978683255.jpg
179 KB, 725x798
Wait until your faggot uncle dies and remind everyone how much of a faggot he was.

Alternatively, wait until he leaves, talk with your Father about how you don't like he tries to control your life, and settle on ways to deal with it in the future.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.