[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Talk to guy I meet on omegle >Plan to meet him >Turns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1465697110760.jpg (1 MB, 3379x2356) Image search: [Google]
1465697110760.jpg
1 MB, 3379x2356
>Talk to guy I meet on omegle
>Plan to meet him
>Turns out he is a pedophile

Are all guys on r9k going to be like this?

Pic related. Its him
>>
Dangies is back? I thought he was back to posting /fa/
>>
>>29221160
Every man on omegle is a pedo, looking to flash his cock at some curious little girl. If you're using omegle to meet men, expect nothing more or less than that. It's a site for pedophiles and horny kids exclusively. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Use a gif of a little kid, boy or girl to replace your cam and you'll be surprised at the shit people say and do when they believe you're a minor.
>>
yes. just don't bother. most fembots are crazy mentally ill sluts, but all robots are severely horrible.
>>
>>29221245
Thats where I found the pic.

>>>/fa/11393399

>>29221257
I suppose so now.
>>
thought dump this here

>qt at work becomes onitis
>get on great
>flirt, brush past and touch each other subtly etc
>staff party
>lose virginity to each other
>ask her how old she is out of curiosity
>shes 16
>oh fug

wonder if i should turn myself in desu, im 20 and shes 17 in a few weeks but shit mayne
>>
Anyone worth dating on this site (lmao) would not use omegle.
>>
>>29221160
Men like to always bitch how horrible women are on this site but look how horrible they are on their own. They are far worse than women when it comes to sexual degeneracy and being a bad person.
>>
>>29221360
>one anecdote trumps all the empirical data showing that women are terrible

average /r9k/ user everyone
>>
>>29221385
If you look at all the sex crimes its male after male after male. It cant be because women have more sex either because something like pedophilia is almost strictly male.
>>
>>29221423
Degenerates are the result of bad parenting and single mothers. Single mothers are the result of the jewish media brainwashing people.

Ultimately the sexual liberation women were brainwashed into resulted in us being brought a lot closer to the 80:20 ratio, and the 80:20 ratio is what causes nations to crumble. The only thing we can do to keep men working and women happy is fighting the ratio and bringing it closer to 50:50 as much as we can.

So in the end I guess you're right, men are responsible for the degeneracy of both genders, but it's jewish men that are responsible for the corruption of our societies children.
>>
>>29221160
how do i stop touching my face .-.
>>
File: 1433912898219.png (21 KB, 461x522) Image search: [Google]
1433912898219.png
21 KB, 461x522
>want to go on cam on omegle and meet a nice girl
>don't want my pic saved by /r9k/ autists and posted everywhere
>>
File: 1382096844523.jpg (207 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1382096844523.jpg
207 KB, 700x700
>roastie is toasty that chad doesn't want to fuck her and wants younger holes
This is exactly how the AoC got raised.
>>
>>29221512
>So in the end I guess you're right, men are responsible for the degeneracy of both genders

Except you didnt address what I said at all. Men are almost wholly responsible for pedophilia. That is all on them and has nothing to do with Jews or single parents. So why even bring it up? I think you want to blame everything bad in society on bad parenting but adult males do this who can make their own decisions.
>>
>>29221582
It probably won't happen but I felt so awkward after 2 mins on each person, make or female I would skip even if we somehow made conversation.
>>
Stop touching your face, autismo
>>
I think I'm dating the only guy on /r9k/ who ISN'T a pedophile. AMA.
>>
>>29221556
Stop touching your face autismo! Easy as that
>>
>>29221635
What kind of thread did you meet him in? How do you know he isnt one?
>>
Stop touching your face, autismo

fucking degenerate
>>
>>29221620
>That is all on them and has nothing to do with Jews or single parents.
Nope, it's on the jew and roasties for taking something that was fine for all of human history, slapping a new law over it and saying it's evil.
Eat shit you used good roastie.
>>
>>29221160
>roasties are so insecure they have to try to report guys to the police for having cams of 17 year old girls

lel
>>
>>29221682
I can't remember what kind of thread. It was like years ago.

>How do you know he isnt one?

I don't. He just doesn't seem like one. Maybe my judgment is fucking poor.
>>
>>29221620
http://sexuality.about.com/od/anatomyresponse/a/orgasm_breastfe.htm

A lot of women physically experience incest orgasm from nursing their infant, and men who never touch a child are "pedophiles." The double standards are amazing.
>>
File: goldenkek.jpg (185 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
goldenkek.jpg
185 KB, 1000x1000
>>29221160
>Online rare frog and assorted meme video chat site
>>
>>29221718
I didn't make the pic. I'm more upset that he would steam cp than anything and talk about her like she's trash.
>>
>>29221761
Women can't be pedophiles, they don't get in trouble for it. So if a woman fucks children the it's okay.
I always found it creepy how attracted women are to children, it's fucking gross almost as if all adult women were pedophiles.
>>
>>29221761
It says in the article itself that its natural and a physical response. It has nothing to do with the baby

>But our bodies don't "understand" social meaning. Our bodies respond. And experiencing this arousal doesn't mean you have sexual feelings for your infant. It doesn't mean you'll be abusive or sexual deviant. It means you're engaging in a process that is deeply physical and emotional and your body is responding.

Would you rather mothers not breast feed kids at all?
>>
>>29221876
All the labels of natural and unnatural are arbitrary. The fact is that a lot of women literally cum by getting sucked off by their baby.

Women are so far off the gross scale it's not even measurable. I guess we should expect as much from something that weeps blood and mucous from a filthy crotchgash.
>>
>>29221977
Women don't cum, they experience orgasms. But then can experience orgasms from stimulation to any erogenous zones. It doesn't mean they see babies as sexual beings, just that nipple stimulation needs to happen in order to feed the baby, and nipple stimulation also happens to create orgasms.

The entire act of milking a breast by stimulating it and suckling it is ""innocent"" until you put your own pedophiliac twist on it.
>>
>>29221977
>The fact is that a lot of women literally cum by getting sucked off by their baby.

They would cum getting sucked off by anybody though.

Theres a kink just for this. Older women wanting to achieve orgasm solely by nipple sucking from men.

> I guess we should expect as much from something that

And what about men? Wheres your criticism of them and their pedophilia? You never addressed it you just whined about breast feeding
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.