[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Most girls could literally fall in love with someone who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
>Most girls could literally fall in love with someone who isn't that handsome if they could make her laugh and has a good character and they treat her well.

What did she mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH4cpa_iuHg
>>
Nothing, anon.
It means nothing.
>>
its a meme

you should learn by now that asking women how to attract women is just about the stupidest thing you can do
>>
>>29221148
>shilling some whore's channel for views
You will never meet her.
You will never fuck her.
>>
File: hopesanddreams.webm (446 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hopesanddreams.webm
446 KB, 1920x1080
>>29221148

It's called "lying" anon.
>>
File: lying about shallowness.jpg (196 KB, 1360x437) Image search: [Google]
lying about shallowness.jpg
196 KB, 1360x437
>>29221148

This is what women say to downplay how shallow they are and seem like they choose men based on character and morality than looks and economic status.

This way, when they turn a man down, they can say it's for something deeper and more philosophical than his looks or money (or lack thereof).

They attack the man's character (he's creepy, he's an asshole, etc) so they can avoid admitting the truth of their shallow selection criteria.

I mean, their number one criteria for marriage is your job and money, not how good a person you are. There's nothing necessarily wrong with that, it makes sense on a practical level, but there is something wrong with women dressing it up in convoluted bullshit in order to save face and look morally superior.

Yeah men are shallow too etc so forth, we hear that all the time, we know. Time to shine the spotlight on women for a change.
>>
>>29221148
>Make her laugh
Well I ain't taking off my pants for her...
>>
sounds like a bunch of mental gymnastics coming from a 15 year old to be honest.
>i could have feelings for a guy, but not want to date him
tell me how this makes sense whatsoever.
>>
>>29221469

This. Have you ever actually gotten a girl to like you, only to have her pull a 180 for seemingly no reason and make a bunch of excuses, or even become hostile to you?

It's because you're ugly or even just average.
She actually liked what you had to offer but the idea of having to be with you sunk in and she noped out.
>>
>>29221148
That looks are a dime a dozen in a long term partner. There are plenty of attractive men and women but it's hard to like being around someone day in and day out if the best thing about them is their body. One of the girls I've liked the most wasn't the most physically attractive but after sharing an apartment she was more attractive after than before.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.