[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>27 >own home >own car >work part time at cinema
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1362434039622.jpg (1 MB, 3124x3124) Image search: [Google]
1362434039622.jpg
1 MB, 3124x3124
>27
>own home
>own car
>work part time at cinema to pay bills/food
>eat the same breakfast, lunch and dinner every day
>have no friends or family
>do nothing
>have no real dreams or aspirations

I won the lottery a short while back and it enabled the house buy but not much else. I don't know what I'm doing.
>>
>>29221040
how much $$$ ugot goy- I mean friend?
>>
>>29221040
why did you buy a house without having a guaranteed job in the area and no future plans?
Also how much money did you win?
and why do you whine you faggot? You have more than enough to do great in life. Fuck you.
>>
>>29221135
I have around 20k left. I won just over 200k.

>>29221169
I was living in council flats in a shit area so I wanted to get out. Why would you need a job/plans to move into a house?

I'm not really whining, just feeling.
>>
>>29221337
>20k

uh that'll be gone in a year. what do then.
>>
>>29221413
I already said I work part time to pay the bills. The 16 hours I work literally pays all my bills and I get around 100 a month extra.

Also I spend around 400 a month, not 1.5k
>>
I'm guessing you own the house with no mortgage?

Be happy, you are ahead of most people, even those who are double your age
>>
>>29221639
Yes, I essentially bought it outright.

I feel like i've entered a cheatcode in life to be honest. I even feel the same hollowness from when you cheat in a game.
>>
I wish i had a car or my own home.
>>
>>29221337
>won 200k
>spend 90% right away
Dumbass.
>>
One thing left to do - blow it on drugs. I literally don't like anything and have no hopes. But I use drugs to get into the mood of gaming and anime.
>>
>>29221798
Better than paying for it for 40 years.
>>
>>29221798
>Win 200k
>Put it into a savings account
>Inflation decreases its value over time

>Put it into the stockmarket
>Some jew crashes the market right before you want to retire.

Property isn't a bad investment. It should hold or gain value unless theirs a general population decline, or OP's area experiences some sort of disaster.
>>
what do u eat everyday. Live out the rest of your life quietly anon, maybe find a qt gf. LOL
>>
Right there with you. I just exist. Never had any guidance from anyone ever.

Find some bitch to saddle yourself to, I guess.
>>
>>29221767
They are nice.

>>29221798
I don't think buying a home was a bad decision.

>>29221828
I don't think I'll ever do drugs, I wouldn't know where to get them either and I don't trust the internet enough to get the delivered.

>>29221895
Porridge, eggs and chicken. If I'm at work for lunch I just don't eat.

>>29221904
That's how I feel. I just am. I wouldn't mind a partner but I don't see it happening, not soon anyway.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.