[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon this is failed normie speaking to you. I have to ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: bb.jpg (64 KB, 701x661) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
64 KB, 701x661
Femanon this is failed normie speaking to you. I have to ask you and for you to be honest. Why do some women lie about getting raped. Fake femanons will be easy to detect.
>>
look at those big milky white jugs
>>
attention
easy money
no one will try to prove you're lying because that's sexist
>>
The ones that tacitly lie usually start out just regretting sex, then other women convince them they were raped.
I've seen this happen.
I didn't intervene because I didn't like the men being framed.
>>
Did you seriously type such a meaningless dumb question out just so you could get some attention from some "femanon". Also a love how you mention how you're a faled normie. "tehe no i'm not a complete fucking loser guis only a failed normie". You're not kidding anyone with that shit lmao
>>
This is OP asking will this be something that will become more apparent in the future? if so how will this affect the future itself?
>>
>>29221085
Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love Also a love
>>
Because theyre dumb sluts who regret what they did but dont want to take responsibility for their actions
>>
I hate how they bleed every month but won't die
>>
Obviously there are no actual femanons here to reply

dead thread
>>
>>29221085
>>29221111
I kek'd hard
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: Maxresdefault-1420238789.jpg (76 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Maxresdefault-1420238789.jpg
76 KB, 1920x1080
>>29221233
settle down

originami
>>
>>29220998
okay I actually don't think they really do? Cos like dudes are always trying to touch you, even a fat and ugly chick like me. So I kind of feel like no one really lies about it. That's just me.
>>
I dont think it really matters why. The percent of false rape accusations isn't any more than other crimes such as burglary. I understand it would be hard to quantify, but anything that relies on "he said she said" would be. However, when coming forth as a rape victim, there is a vigorous process to actually try and "prove" unwanted sexual contact happened and anyone who would want to be subjected to that is crazy. That is also why many women (and men, but that is another chestnut) choose not to come forth. I'm not saying that all women who accuse someone of rape should be believed immediately, but they shouldn't be demonized just for coming forth in the first place. And of course the accused is going to deny that anything unlawful took place, just like any other crime.
>>
>>29221437
You must never watch the news; false rape alegations at the University of West Virginia caused the accused a massive three year spell of grief, and the alleged victim didn't even exist. Also, google the Scottsboro trial.
>>
>>29221547
The University of West Virginia one has A LOT to do with shitty journalism and nothing with what you said. The accuser was real (how else could you accuse?) but refused to name the accused. This was just all around shitty journalism.

And the Scottsboro case?? Clearly a set up that had nothing to do with the two women and a lot to do with racism.
>>
>>29221720
We found the actual femanon, lads

origigninianonnifirfjirfjoifhriufhriu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.