[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats it like having a sister? Sometimes I wonder if a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16
File: 1465661782301.jpg (614 KB, 2300x1659) Image search: [Google]
1465661782301.jpg
614 KB, 2300x1659
Whats it like having a sister?

Sometimes I wonder if a girl my age was around so often I'd never develop autistic traits thus functional. Thoughts on that?
>>
My sister is ten years and a day older than me. Guess my parents really liked banging during the christmas holidays.

I feel maybe if she was younger and we attended school together I wouldn't have ended up like this.
>>
I have a twin sister and it's great, we get along well and are always together, even still into our 20s.
>>
File: thumbsup.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
>>29220804
I have a good relationship with my sister and I feel like I'd be a lot worse off if we didn't grow up together. She's probably the reason that I'm a cyborg and not totally robot-tier autistic around girls.
>>
>>29220804
My sister is one year older than me 23, I am 22. I am still a sperg my sister was the Stacy all the guys liked.
>>
File: 1420093907428.png (416 KB, 488x534) Image search: [Google]
1420093907428.png
416 KB, 488x534
>>29220908
>hey anon can i fucc ur sister
>hey anon ur sister is hot
>yo your sister is mad hot
>anon totally fuccd his sister
>>
You overhear her making fun of you with her normie friends

i fucking hate her
>>
File: 1443044024314.jpg (57 KB, 604x404) Image search: [Google]
1443044024314.jpg
57 KB, 604x404
>>29220980
me too anon ;_;
It sucked
>>
>>29220980
I'm a different poster in this thread, but seriously, what is it with "only child" people asking people if they have fucked their siblings? I don't think incestuous relationships are that common, but I've had like three people ask me that because we're close.
>>
File: 1391875206853.jpg (583 KB, 1017x1156) Image search: [Google]
1391875206853.jpg
583 KB, 1017x1156
Little sister is fifteen years younger than me so didn't really effect my emotional development.

She's practically as robot tier as I was at her age, not helped by the fact she's 5'10" at twelve.

Watched a couple of episodes of Oreimo with her, because we're both weaboo trash.
>>
>>29220874
>>29220875
so I was right

bad enough my brothers are all a decade older.
>>
>>29220804
My half-sister is 22 years older than me and got to grow up with her mom and dad in a quiet little English town straight out of a fairytale.

I got to grow up with a father who died on my 5th birthday and an overbearing mom who wasn't from the culture I grew up in.

She's nice enough to me but I feel like she should at least try to connect with me more. I hate how we feel like strangers to each other.
>>
3 years older sister probably did more harm than good
>>
>tfw 2 older sisters
>tfw remember oldest sister putting me down for a nap since she's much older than me.
>she's 33 now and I'm 22
>fought with 2nd oldest sister a lot
>sometimes older sister and I would team up against 2nd oldest
>tfw oldest sister laid out what you like in women
>like tallish girls because oldest sister is like 5'9
>like girls with glasses because sister wears glasses
>like slightly introverted girls because oldest sister is introverted and shy.
>oldest sister isn't a stacy roastie she's only had 1 bf and she married him
>tfw will never marry my teenage sweetheart
>too late for teenage love.
>>
>>29221363
tell me more ;-;
>>
File: 1440538747790.jpg (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1440538747790.jpg
65 KB, 600x600
>>29221518
What do you want to know?

My oldest sister was like my 2nd mom. She would always take care of me when mom wasn't around and would usually beat my mom when she was around.
She was more supportive of me compared to my 2nd oldest.
She also didn't tease me about my girl problems like my 2nd oldest did. Which was nice.

I think we clicked better because we both have introverted personalities.
Plus she's pretty tomboyish too which I also like in women.

>tfw she calls you little brother
>tfw you're taller and bigger but she calls you little brother anyways.
I've always found that to be funny. I have a friend who is 5'0 and her brother is 6'0. She always enjoys peoples reactions when she calls him little brother.

Sisters are nice if you connect and click well together.
>>
>>29220804
I have 2 sisters who are 8 and 12 years older than me. The 12 year older one is more like a young aunt than a sister. She moved out as soon as she was 18 so I don't really remember growing up with her around.
The other one is a fucking child, oh my god. In her early 30's now and still acts/dresses like a fucking 16 year old, it's pretty embarrassing. She was also older than me by enough that I didnt have much to do with her growing up either.
>>
I'm the youngest child, one sister is around 15 years old than me, and the other is around 6 years older. I've always been on the end of the totem pole and am always the ass-end of their jokes, but it wasn't too bad. My eldest sister didn't live with us during my childhood years but the middle did and we fought a shit ton, however now we're pretty chill and w work at the same job.
It kinda sucks not having a brother though, closest thing I've got to a brother is my middle sister's husband, we share an interest into vidya and he got me into PC gaming so that's pretty cool.
>>
What would you do if you had a super hawt flirtatious little sister.

One day you're jacking it and she walks in. She giggles and asks if you need help. What would you do?

I mean, that's what sisters are for, right?
>>
My sister is 4 years older and she is absolutely amazing at everything. She is so kind and loving and modest. She has succeeded in basically everything through hard work. I'm kind of a fuck up in comparison.

Kissed her a few times when I was like 10 and she was 14, but nothing else. She's very pretty but I don't have any sexual feelings for her.
>>
>>29221732
what about your other sister? is she a meanie?
>>
File: 1462935510552.jpg (24 KB, 339x255) Image search: [Google]
1462935510552.jpg
24 KB, 339x255
I have 2. ones 3 years older another is i think 14 or 15. we all get along mostly. banter is great

me and my older sis are actually pretty attractive and i got to make out with her and stuff my face in her tits multiple times
>>
>>29222161
>everything. She is so kind and loving and modest. She has succeeded in basically everything through hard work. I'm kind of a fuck up in comparison.

Gahhhh I wish I had an older brother to make out with.
>>
File: cmas.jpg (73 KB, 494x369) Image search: [Google]
cmas.jpg
73 KB, 494x369
>>29222063
She's more of a stacy. Well she was. That was her teen years and early to mid 20's. Now she's a respectable and married.
She mainly teased me about how shy I was around girls. She would ask me during middle school and highschool if I kissed any girls and all that bullshit. We used to fight a lot too.

I like both sisters now, but when I was younger my quieter older sister was my favourite and still sorta is.

Here's one lewd thing I did.
Since I respected my oldest sister when I was a horny as a teen. I would go into my 2nd oldest sisters room and sniff her panties. As a horny teen I had legit thoughts of fucking my 2nd oldest sister. But could never do it because of the awkwardness of it.
>tfw 2nd oldest sister friends would always tease you and poke you.
>>
>>29222258
did you ever touch her feets?
>>
File: 1465575803971.png (119 KB, 225x227) Image search: [Google]
1465575803971.png
119 KB, 225x227
>>29222334
Nope. Maybe while we fought.
She basically gave me a fart fetish though.
She would fart on me a lot when we were fighting.
The only time I had her feet touch my face was when she kicked me in the face and broke my nose.
>>
I don't get on with my sister. We barely even speak these days. She's even more introverted than me and likes anime, but even she has friends. She's smarter than me too.
>>
Shit is cash, we have year of age difference, we both failed in our studies and I payed some studies for both of us to pick up with dudes in our age to apply college
We are pretty close but she is a total bitch sometimes, she has this bitch attitude sometimes and always makes fun of me, but deep down she cares about me and cheers me up when I fuck up with girls and stuff, we are both shut ins too and sometimes we watch anime n shit together
>tfw I she left her phone with her fb open while showering
>tfw she has an abusive relationship and always talks good things about me to her friends
>>
Me and my sister were always normal together except when I was like 14-15 I got major horny and while she did the dishes i'd come up behind her and rest my dick in her ass cheeks hoping she wouldn't notice

thinking back on it now i cringe real hard and I'm so angry at myself, I hadn't discovered masturbating yet and I didn't know what to do and that was my outlet
>>
My sister is 3 years older then me. She has the same hobbies as me so we get along very well. She does a lot of the cooking/shopping in the house, so I appreciate having her around.

Only difference between me and her is that she only plays strategy games while I play all games. She mostly watches horror anime and girl protagonist romance animes, while I don't.
She also likes to listen to Koream music while I'm more into Japanese music. So somewhat the same hobbies, but slight differences.
>>
>>29220980
>>29221054
Why don't you fuggg her?
>>
I have a sister. We had a 2 year age difference. She is older. We never got along as children. After we grew up, we became a lot closer.

Our parents were complete degenerate drug addict abusive scum bags. She was fucked up till at least her mid 20s. She made it though. She's been in a relationship for 7 years, and had her first child last year.

Conversely, I'm completely ruined. A total lost cause. I despise women completely, but she's the exception. Whenever I see her now and then, and my niece, I couldn't be happier. I'm so happy she made it without becoming a trashy roastie. I'm so happy at least one of us was saved.

TL:DR

My sister and I hated each other as children, and she's my favorite person now.
>>
Why is it that everyones sisters are older?
Is it some kind of meme?
>>
I'm an only child. My parents were older when I was born. I never had a chance to be normal
>>
>>29220804
I have 3 sisters and I hate them all
Honestly being raised around women has made me more of a misogynist than /r9k/ ever could, women at their core are absolutely disgusting creatures who will show you levels of disgust and trashyness you'd never thought possible.
>>
File: 1460434177254.png (133 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
1460434177254.png
133 KB, 354x363
>>29220804
>tfw 4 Onee-sans
>tfw they spoil me
>>
>>29223574
Maybe the youngest child is the sacrificial beta?
>>29220804
My sister is nine years older than me. I can't really remember her being around when I was growing up. She was very active with school/music/work.
She has a high-paying job and a beta boyfriend, which I find extremely strange. She's a very strong person.
I live in a different state than all of my family, and she's really the only one I never talk to. We get along fine, but were never close. I admire her so much, but I was never comfortable around her. She was already advancing in life when she was my age, I'm just sitting stagnant.
>>
File: sleepy arnold.gif (465 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
sleepy arnold.gif
465 KB, 500x365
I've been in an incestuous relationship with my older sister for 11 years now.
>>
>>29220804
I have two sisters.

My first sister is just a few years younger than me, and we've never really gotten along well. As kids we would fight, but we get along better now that we're older. However, I am still quite distant with her. I barely ever talk to her, and I wouldn't say she is a super important person in my life.

My other sister was born when I was a teenager. I changed some of her diapers and watched her grow up for a bit. She is a sweetheart but also very demanding. She made me realize that taking care of kids is a lot of work and requires a great deal of character and perseverance which I don't possess. I see her almost as a niece or something, since she's so much younger.

Overall, I would say neither one had much effect on my personality, considering I'm not close to one and to the other I am basically an uncle or something.
>>
>>29224252
Idk, I'm the oldest with 2 younger sisters and the youngest probably has the best chance at life. I'm the failed prototype. Though she may just be a cyborg in disguise...
>>
I have an older sister and I'm still autistic as fug, she's actually more autistic than me. I grew up with her yet somehow we aren't all that close. The only things that I know about her is that she's a SJW, a weeb, and she's fat. I knew people that have (hot) older sisters whom they are really close with and it made me realize that I barely know my sister. I used to fantasize about having an older sister who was cool and fun to hang out with, not in a sexual way of course.
>>
growing up with a younger sister fucked with my sexuality because I always treated girls like they were delicate innocent things when in reality they need to be shit on all the time
>>
>>29220804

probably the only reason i'm not a reprehensible fuck like the rest of you shitbags

thank god for them.
>>
Younger brother with an older sister. She did nothing to help me and went out of her way to spite me most of the time. Never taught me how to talk with girls or anything like that. (Not like she ever dated boys, so I couldn't give her knowledge in exchange). We're both failed, but she's on the autism spectrum while I am not.
>>
>>29220804
>tfw older and younger sister have sex with me when i was 13 to this day
>tfw they taller than me and very submissive, and spoil me everyday
Who /Chad/ here?
>>
Tfw pushed older sister down the stairs and she broke her arm once

If you have sisters and didn't toast that roasty every chance you got your a normalfag
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 720x690
>>29221081
> 5'10" at twelve.
fugggg, younger girls being taller than me feels xd
>>
File: salva fenena.png (50 KB, 227x215) Image search: [Google]
salva fenena.png
50 KB, 227x215
>>29220804
had a sister, she never talked to me even when i tried to make conversation. still developed social anxiety that i overcame with by getting a job

unless you're a chad even your own sister probably won't like talking to you that much, and your parents will treat them better than you invariably. every day of my childhood life i wished i had a brother instead of a sister

shit sucks desu senpai
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.