[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got off the phone with my grandmother. I know that it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 8791476.jpg (28 KB, 618x360) Image search: [Google]
8791476.jpg
28 KB, 618x360
I just got off the phone with my grandmother.

I know that it was the last time I'll talk to her. I can't be there on her deathbed. It was too short notice and too far away.

She couldn't talk, so it was up to me to say something profound. I doubt I did, and I doubt I'll be able to forgive myself for the impromptu incoherent mess that just happened.

I just kept telling her I love her. How we all love her. How beautiful she is. I told her how well I was doing in school. How I got signed to a major label and my music career was really going places. How much I loved visiting their house from overseas and I reminded her of the shit my brother and I used to pull.

They had to take the phone away due to complications in the middle of my speech and I heard her faintly crying on the other end. I know I'll never get that sound out of my head.

I'm just typing away hoping to find an answer to how dreadful this pain is.

This isn't happening.

Somebody post something super uplifting for me to listen to. I can't take this.
>>
>>29220781
My brother got hit by a car last week and we all thought he was going to die and he pulled through and is now out of the coma he was in and is going to make it through if that helps
>>
>>29220846

She's very old, she can't talk, and she can't move at all. She's in so much pain. I don't see this going on much longer.
>>
>>29221083
All you can do is just know that she loves you and that her time is up, is gonna suck for a while but eventually you'll be ok again
>>
>>29220781
You said all that was needed Anon, know your grandmother loves you very much. Also know that all grand children are perfect in a grand parent's eyes.
>>
>>29220781
Soundcloud links to music?
>>
File: 1457582993554.jpg (100 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1457582993554.jpg
100 KB, 800x680
>>29220781
Sorry man,that sucks,my grandma died a couple years ago.The best thing you can do is move on.
>>
>>29220781
before I tried to commit suicide I texted a girl I was extremely interested in and all I could tell her was that she was one of the best things that happened to me and asked if she could get some things I left in the back of her truck to my parents. it was fucking cheesy and cliches as fuck which only gets worse when I add that we didn't even know eachother well.

dw anon. whats important was that you spoke what you had on your mind and meant it, no one can judge you for that.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.