[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have long hair >get it cut at a barbershop >come home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1465636127987.gif (509 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1465636127987.gif
509 KB, 500x246
>have long hair
>get it cut at a barbershop
>come home
>family fucking throws me to the floor and practically rapes me congratulating me on the haircut

Cant wait til i go to work monday, get to live it again, love it when normies tell my 300 pound ass my hair looks good
>>
>>29220736

>hair are a bit longer than they should
>time for a haircut
>after 2 months of delay I get a haircut (yesterday)
>shitty barber
>slow day
>one of his friends is in the shop
>they're chatting
>he start cutting
>looks at me once every 30 seconds
>shitty haircut
>missed a fucking spot on the neck
>waste of money

not sure how I should feel. I did need a haircut, but this asshole didn't exactly make it worthwhile.
>>
>>29220736
>300 pounds
dude...
>>
>>29220736
>haven't had a haircut in 4 years

I've probably saved like a thousand dollars. Getting your hair circumcised in a normie scam.
>>
File: 1426899518926.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1426899518926.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>>29221602
>hair circumcision

kek
>>
>get haircut today
>it's far too short
>mom is gonna chew me out, accusing me of being a skinhead trump supporter or radical berntard
>there is no way I'm getting away from this
>trying to think of ways to not get up tomorrow
>it's not even my fault
>>
>>29221665
No that's silly you mom is not going to think that or say anything besides "oh nice hair cut son"
>>
File: nice.jpg (34 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
34 KB, 500x403
Long hair is fine if you do it right, like pic related.
>>
>>29221961
no she will that's what she said when I mentioned getting a haircut

>you don't want a job interviewer to think you're a... well, you know... one of those
>>
>>29222137
Yeah, but long hair is neither luxurious nor metal when you're a great big fat dude
>>
>>29220736
My family has been nagging me to cut my hair and dress better. I can't do it even though I want to because I've been refusing too long. If I did it they would say too much, "someone looks different! isn't this soo much better? I told you! Look at that, all the hair is out of your face doesn't it feel so much better to see? you don't look homeless anymore". I can't do anything.
>>
>>29222181
>>29221665

Are you a time traveller from the 1980s when and where neonazi skinheads are still an issue?

Don't wear combat boots or an Iron Cross and you'll be fine my man
>>
File: 1397979523058.jpg (28 KB, 280x330) Image search: [Google]
1397979523058.jpg
28 KB, 280x330
>300 pounds
What the fuck are you doing? There is no god damn excuse for this, get off 4chan right now and do something about that. I am speaking to any and all of you fat fucks.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.