[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are peeple on this board right naow that wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1465112059814.jpg (684 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1465112059814.jpg
684 KB, 1000x1200
>there are peeple on this board right naow that wouldn't love to live in glorious nippon

fuck is up with you normies?
>>
>>29219834
I'm nervous going outside in the city and culture that I've lived all my life in. how the hell would I handle being transplanted into something different in almost every conceivable way?
>>
>>29219908
Not to mention there are people everywhere and if you do one thing socially unnaceptable then they shun you for life. You can't even fucking leave work because they think you are lazy for going home at the end of your paid shift. No thank you.
>>
>>29219834
Fuck I want to work there in an office and earn some fucking yen instead of my country's shit currency. I want to work like a lemming/slave until my work visa expires then renew it and do it again!

I don't want bitches, I just want money. I learned nip to make mad yen, not japanese hoes.
>>
File: 1463760623179.jpg (303 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1463760623179.jpg
303 KB, 1000x500
>>29219908
because japan is literally home of the nervous and awkward neets

even the wagies there are socially awkward secret weebs

sure SOME are normies but you'd have to go out of your way to find them

their customs and culture revolve around being quiet reserved respectful polite clean and generally keeping to themselves

if you even manage to build up an iota of courage to ask a qt out, there's an high chance you get her because japanese men are having there own beta uprising right now by ignoring women en masse

not to mention it's literally one of the safest places on earth to live crime wise

worst case scenario is fukushima blows its top again and you die in a nuke meltdown, but if that was to happen the whoke planet would be skrewed so it wouldn't matter anyway
>>
>>29219966
>if you quit out on work, you get shunned

you worked in japan before?
>>
>>29219966
>if you do one thing socially unnaceptable then they shun you for life
No. Foreigners are assumed to be largely ignorant of Japanese culture, so they are often given a kind of "free pass".
>>
>>29219834
I like weed and dislike being the target of racism.
>>
>>29220207
they literally still use hemp as a quality material in japan(hint hint: weed is somewhere if you know where to look)

>racism
you fell for thr /pol/ meme
>>
>>29220067
>japanese men are having there own beta uprising right now by ignoring women en masse

haha is that true? awesome
>>
>>29220263
last i checked it was being called being a veggie boy or something
>>
>>29220263
No. Women are equally uninterested.
>>
>>29219834
What's the point? I can't move there. The only visa I can apply to is for tourism. And I'm not allowed to work there with it. I could always try my luck in a boat and hope the japanese people are as much of cucks as the european folk.
>>
>>29220367
there's always one roastie

>>29220387
get a work visa
>>
>>29220472
There are no work holiday visa offered for my country. The only way to get a work visa left is getting sponsored by an employer over there. Which won't ever happen. I don't have anything special. I'm not worth the effort and all the paperwork by their side.
>>
>>29220567
move to clapistan

english associates

work visa

??????

profit
>>
>>29220067
>sure SOME are normies
Come again?

It almost sounds like you are saying "people who have a more enjoyable life within societal norms" are normies, rather than "people who are considered to be normal."

At least a plurality of people should be normies, or the term has about as much meaning as cuckles or normalfaggot.
>>
>>29220670
not in the mood for bait right now

maybe later ill come back and reply with a different unique ip
>>
>>29219834
of course not im poor
>>
>wanting to live

Get off my fucking board
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.