[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
While you wagecucks are getting blackout drunk during your only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 409x409
While you wagecucks are getting blackout drunk during your only day of freedom, in picking up ur cans tomorrow morning. I collect many cans after Ragers, so I protect the environment AND take wagecucks money.

Feeling dumb yet, wageKEK?
>>
>>29219676
drinking and partying is for normies

as is cleaning up and recycling
>>
File: 1464809886023s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1464809886023s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>29219676
im feeling real dumb rn off of this makers and coke recyclenon. Good luck in your endeavors Recyclecuck *hic*
>>
I went to the park early this morning to shoot some hoops and found so many fucking beer cans and trash all over the ground, do these people have no fucking shame, trashing a FUCKING PARK
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 390x390
>>29219715

Us NEETS care about the environment and health. We ENJOY our lives and do not try to forget it with drugs and alcohol
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 600x600
>>29219749

Wagecucks often have alcohol and drug problems. It's like they KNOW they are cucks and living their lives in legal SLAVERY, and the only thing that can make them feel less cucked is the bottle. Shame!
>>
>>29219749
>hoops
>not normies

get out
>>
>>29219749
>playing apehoop
>>
iktf neetbro

$1100 a week off normies waste. stupid fucking people.
>>
>>29219749
Me and some of my friends had a massive game of beer pong behind the local elementary school last night. There were probably about 20 people there and tons of cans and trash, we would have picked it up but the cops came and we had to run leaving it all behind
>>
>>29219676
There's a man in his 60s in my neighborhood who smells like literal shit and has like 3 dfferent headphones around his neck at all times, anyways he painfully rides a bike around and digs through public trash cans and people's recyling for cans & bottles.

That is your future.
>>
Can you really make decent cash off of selling cans? Might need to start that.
>>
>>29219933
Stealing cars, maybe, but not cans.
>>
>>29219847
>apehoop
>not fuckingleafball
>>
>>29219933
No it's a dumb meme, for all the effort of running around and going elbow-deep in garbage and people thinking that you're homeless or retarded you're better off working at mcdonalds. It's 5 cents a can.

I don't know about you, but where I live I'd need to collect 200 cans an hour to break even with minimum wage.
>>
>>29219676
Because you are engaging an activity for profit or trade, you are earning business income.

Now not only are you not a NEET, you're a tax-cheating faggot. Those tax dollars would have gone to the EPA, but you don't care enough about the environment.
>>
>>29219933
In Michigan, with the $0.10 per can deposit, you can do pretty well.

A friend used to pretty much live off of the deposit returns from the massive parties he would throw every weekend.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.