[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ate an undercooked chicken breast last night >tfw I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 300x360
>ate an undercooked chicken breast last night
>tfw I've been puking and shitting my guts out all day
>>
>>29219458
>ate an undercooked chicken breast last night
but why?
>>
>>29219458
I literally eat raw beef and fish weekly and have never gotten sick. How are you having issues with undercooked chicken? I think you are lying.
>>
>mom cooks steak
>too raw but eat it anyways
>been nauseous since
>>
>>29219458
Can you not afford to visit the doctor?
>>
>>29219511
The difference is your body is used to it, he's probably neet and usually only eats processed microwave shit
>>
>>29219458
Meat is gross. I only eat cheese.
>>
>>29219525
>going to the doctor for simple food poisoning

Stop wasting the time of our medical professionals, there are dying people waiting to be seen and you're wasting their time for FOOD POISONING?
>>
at least you're losing weight
>>
Yeah never eat undercooked meat
>>
>>29219458
Good job retard.

Next time cook it first you stupid shit.
>>
>>29219588
Unless it's a rare steak
>>
>Be half blood of the rising sun
>Eat raw fish, rare steak, tartare
>no problem
>Eat well done
>Constipation for days
>>
File: 1422770270256.png (203 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1422770270256.png
203 KB, 495x495
>>29219603
>The steak circle jerk police are here

hahaha well done steak is fucking RUINED HAHAHHAh what are you doing xD
>>
>>29219511

Raw beef and fish prepared properly are totally fine to eat though.

Raw chicken will still fuck you up.
>>
>>29219603
Which steaks are considered rare?
>>
>>29219626
Rare Pepe the frog fuckin ebin man xD
>>
ive eaten undercooked chicken a few times and never felt like that
>>
does E. coli go away after a few days? I got really sick after eating trader joes spinach once
>>
>>29219511
Chicken is much more likely to be contaminated than beef
>>
>>29219743
nope you have e. coli for life
>>
>>29219743
Someone literally shit on that spinach and it wasn't cleaned off if you got sick after eating it, same thing happened to like all of jack in the boxs lettuce in the 90s
>>
wikipedia says you can die from salmonella
>>
>>29219788
jack in the box is horrible. I had the worst diarrhea of my life just from eating onion rings there. I almost passed out on the toilet and I thought I was going to die. I never ate there again
>>
Can food poisoning make you retarded?
>>
>>29219788
>>29219884
i ate from a jack in the box for the first time in a trip to cali a few days ago
I don't know what the big deal is, it seems overrated. Haven't tried In n Out yet though since I'm from Florida.
>>
>>29219511
>never gotten sick
You have intestinal and brain worms.
btw kys
>>
Sympathy hug,bro...

I once had dodgy crab legs at a Korean buffet, and it was like Moses appeared in my small intestines and parted their contents like a Red Sea.
>>
This thread is why I don't eat out and prepare/cook my own food
>>
>>29219458
Eat raw steak a few times a week, marinate, cut it up and eat
Have used grey hamburger meat in a burrito
Eaten chicken that smelled like garbage
Drank milk, 10 days past the good by date
Ate some Army rations my Grandpa had from when he was in Vietnam
Ate some Spam that was canned in 1956

No problems ever, iron stomach

Eat any peanut butter, just a tiny amount, a finger lick, in 30 minutes I am cramping, vomiting and shitting like I am possessed, feels like I am going to die

Eat any sandwich at any Subway, same thing, gurgles, can hear the liquid bubbling inside, cramps start, sweats, forceful vomiting and then the diarrhea starts and goes on and on, not sure where all the liquid is coming from, it seems endless, know the end is in sight when the recognizable chunks appear, sometimes the salami looks like you could was it off and use it again

Fucked up
>>
>>29220165
Dude go see a doctor. I have an intestinal bacteria or some shit and the sympthoms started softly, then turned in some kind of caffeine and lactose intolerance, then I got worse and much worse until I finally went to the doctor literally a couple of months ago.
They prescribed me some pills which haven't even fully worked.
Just take this as a friendly advice
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.