[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder even this fucking ABOMINATION think they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1465691588756.jpg (45 KB, 509x404) Image search: [Google]
1465691588756.jpg
45 KB, 509x404
Daily reminder
even this fucking ABOMINATION think they're entitled to chad and society rewards them
don't even bother if you're less than a 7
>>
>>29219400

Well the heads are those of about 5-6s themselves. Besides who wouldn't want to get a blowjob from a two-headed monster?
>>
>>29219400
Lok'tar!
Da'boo
>>
File: 1465239083349.png (132 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1465239083349.png
132 KB, 396x385
>>29219400
Is it considered cuckold if Right fucks their pussy even if she's dating left too?

You know, two guys, one pussy to creampie. Two girl heads controlling said pussy...
>>
>>29219400
Too many questions.
>>
I can't even imagine seeing something like that in real life. I know it's a dick thing to say, but it'd almost be like going into an acid trip. Just absolutely unreal.
>>
Man I have a huge conjoined fetish
Do you think they masturbate?
>>
>>29219751
there is a photo of one of the girls sucking dick
>>
I've seen some documentaries on them and read some articles before. It's amazing how they were raised in a community that embraced them and treated them as "normally" as they could be. They drive, go/went to college, have friends, and basically do whatever they want to do. They have a normal family as well, it's really strange how normal their life looks on the surface. It probably helps that they stay out of the public eye mostly
>>
>>29219751
Because it's uncanny. There's nothing wrong with getting a strange feeling from being around someone who's so mutated from a normal person. That's not to say I would want to treat them badly but fuck, it's two heads on one body. No matter what mental shield I try to put up I'm still going to think that's strange.
>>
File: 13d.jpg (26 KB, 492x328) Image search: [Google]
13d.jpg
26 KB, 492x328
>>29219902
if youre referring to this then yes it was quite popular back in 2007-8 i think
>>
>>29220210
Looks shopped, origo
>>
File: ogre blowjob.jpg (78 KB, 962x931) Image search: [Google]
ogre blowjob.jpg
78 KB, 962x931
>>29219902
>>29220210
here.

also why does r9k have a mute policy for no text or too little text? i only browse here to feel better about myself.
>>
File: Horrified-Gif.gif (290 KB, 201x228) Image search: [Google]
Horrified-Gif.gif
290 KB, 201x228
https://youtu.be/dCseAnMFxFU?t=131

DUDE THIS IS SO FUCKED. LISTEN TO THIS PART OF THE CLIP. THEY BOTH TALK AND SAY THE SAME WORDS AT THE EXACT SAME TIME, DESPITE HAVING 2 SEPARATE BRAINS.

WTF.
>>
Jesus fucking christ. two heads on a body and they're still more normie than me
>>
>>29220396
>This is the story of our normal regular life
>I'm definitely more normal than Brittany!
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
why is my dick hard
>>
>you will never watch them masturbate
>>
>>29219958
even them are happier than a robot
>>
>>29220396
Beause of /r9k/ whenever i hear someone say they're normal i can't help but laugh.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.