[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you that I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: woman-sobbing.jpg (37 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
woman-sobbing.jpg
37 KB, 700x400
>Anon I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you that I was infertile please don't leave me Anon I love you I'm sorry that I kept it a secret I was afraid you would leave me because I'm broken and can't give you a family

wat do?
>>
>>29219323
I want children so sadly we will have to go our separate ways
>>
>>29219323
This wouldn't happen anymore. They have already gotten women successfully pregnant through womb transplants for infertile women. So this is really not a big deal and easily fixable.
>>
File: 485165.png (46 KB, 247x246) Image search: [Google]
485165.png
46 KB, 247x246
My gf has cysts in her uterus, would that fuck up the chances of us having a kid if we ended up wanting one
>>
>>29219393
Whoops, cysts on/in her ovaries. She has Ovarian Cysts.
>>
>>29219393
Do you get pus on your penis? Normalfags put up with the weirdest stuff
>>
Well time to adopt. If I can't have my own children, then at least I can make some poor child's life better.

Wife gets put on daily blowjob duty though and will have to become a super sub.
>>
>>29219323
I told you before we started dating I didn't want children.

Assuming OP's pic is NOT the gf I'm speaking to.
>>
I'd just be pissed she thought I wouldn't be understanding. It'd be disappointing as fuck, but if she was the one I'd just deal with it.
Adoption wouldn't be my first choice, but my mom was adopted so she'd be a good source of advice on how to keep the kid from being too much of a fuck-up.
>>
>>29219393
highly likely in the long run that she will become infertile and/or have her uterus/ovaries removed due to complications.
>>
>>29219323
I'd leave her just for keeping it a secret.

Being infertile I can live with, but I won't tolerate a liar.
>>
File: 1464887567364.jpg (152 KB, 514x467) Image search: [Google]
1464887567364.jpg
152 KB, 514x467
OHHHH YEAAH BABY IM GONNA TURN YOU INTO A CREAM PUFF!
>>
Then why have you been making me wear a condom
>>
>>29219323
>Good, no unwanted pregnancies. Let's make this shit official
>>
>>29219323
Leave her duh.
>>
It's fine, I'm infertile too ;_;
>>
>>29219668
Why do successful pedophiles recoil in disgust in front of their normie friends when the subject of pedophilia is mentioned instead of waxing erotic about the finer points in taking advantage of a still-developing mind?
>>
>>29219732
>why is this apple like this pear
>>
>>29219758
>why do these 2 pieces of fruit taste sweet?
>>
Did she make me wear a condom the whole time?

If yes, dump her
If no, it's aight
>>
Calm down, I don't want children anyway
>>
>>29219323
Stop using a condom.
>>
>>29219782
>why are blue and red both colors
>>
>>29219817
well the important thing is that you tried
a fruitless endeavor ;)
>>
>>29219393
Ovarian cysts are really common not a big deal.
>>
>>29219867
another thing that is common is taking a shit in the street in india
>>
>tfw found out bf has a 1% chance of producing children
>>
As somebody who does not and has never wanted kids, can somebody who does tell me why it's such a big deal for you? The thought of being pregnant is fucking terrifying, and then you have overwhelming responsibility for the rest of your life for this human life. If you fuck it up you could go to jail. Where is the appeal?
>>
>>29219323
Y-you're infertile? Me too. I think the universe put us together for a reason. Unlimited oatmeal cream pies and affection.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 392x243
>>29219323
>mfw

I did not crawl out of hell for this
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.