[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up and read all the news about christinna grimmie death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1465589256853.png (25 KB, 289x334) Image search: [Google]
1465589256853.png
25 KB, 289x334
>wake up and read all the news about christinna grimmie death thing or w.e
>ok w.e ded normie she probably deserved moving on
>keep seeing it on the news
>ok....hmm she was a youtube hero ok w.e this will blow over though
>watching international news
>breaking news: christinna grim..

WTF

HOW FYCKING IMPORTANT IS THIS FUCKING YOUTUBER

SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING IMPORTANT AND SHE DIED IN A NO NAME TOWN IN FLORIDA WTF

THE FUCKING GADZILLION IS SERIOUSLY THIS MAD THEIR DAIRYQUEEN GOT TAKEN OUT? IT'S SO SERIOUS THE FBI IS INVESTIGATING NORMIEBOOK FOR LEAFS?

FFS SHE WAS just A YOUTUBER
>>
She sells newspapers and keeps thousands of people watching television while they would otherwise be other more important shit
>>
Believe it or not, but she actually went to my high school and grew up in the same town as me. She came into school one day and everyond took pictures with her. She was actually very nice. Im kinda surprised she died since it seems like it was just yesterday when everyone around was talking about her on the Voice.

I dont know why youre surprised people are talking about her on the same day she was killed. I know she wasnt huge but she was murdered in cold blood. Of course people are going to be interested.
>>
>>29219249
people are dying every single second every day

name one fucking reason she needs to be on internation broadcastings news networks
>>
It's funny that a lot of people are feeling some sympathy for this girl now that they realize there's an actuall human being behind all this and not just some name in the newspapers
>>
>>29219286
She was an attractive woman. That was in the public eye, on tv. And she was murdered.

That sells newspapers, gets ratings, brings in the clicks.
>>
>>29219336
>sympathy

if you call writing "miss u 4eva" and "irreplaceable" on social media sympathy, than yea sure

i'd call it pseudo-attenion whoring
>>
>>29219286
why does anyone deserve to be news? She may not be a huge name but she was still a celebrity with plenty of fans. Also dony forget its only been like 12 hours since the news broke.
>>
>>29219249
this, she did nothing wrong.

>>29219286
but did they reach out to society? no.
>>>>BBBUHUHUHBUT 3RD WORLD PITY

yeah no fuck off nobody cares lol
>>
>>29219163
Quit ranting and be happy another normie bit the dust god dammnit!
>>
it's reminiscent of similar fan obsessed murders in the past. people get off on that stuff. it's really not that difficult to comprehend.
>>
yeah it's everywhere.
I don't know why, she's mediocre
>>
>>29219163
the fact that your OP image is fucking Kyo Sohma gets me.
>>
This is bullshit, what about the motherfuckers in Chicago who die every weekend? Fuck this dumb normie whore! Its only because of her looks tho right?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.