[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you get asked to come to a party that turns into an orgy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 001.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>standing around naked, condom on, slowly jerking yourself off to keep hard
>every other guy there has a girl
>you realize there's no more girls and you're the one guy left out
>walk around hoping one of the girls will at least grab your dick or blow you, or something
>it doesn't happen
>hope one of the guys finishes so you can get a turn, or try and sneak in when they're switching between girls
>it doesn't happen
>put my clothes back on and leave, I don't think anyone even noticed I was there
>was confirmed the next day when the guy who invited me over (who was one of the guys having sex btw) asked why I didn't show up, that I missed everything
>wanted to both kill him and die myself right there
>haven't been invited back
>>
Im not sure how this makes me feel.
>>
At least you got invited.
>>
>>29219105
You are such a pathetic cuck.

A slut party and the cuck nervously waits for permission to just ram his dick into some dumb cunt's mouth..

kys now.
>>
File: 1464683350260.jpg (106 KB, 515x640) Image search: [Google]
1464683350260.jpg
106 KB, 515x640
>>29219105
Be happy you didn't defile yourself. Your purity is worth more than this sick world.
>>
>>29219105
FUCKING NORMIE GETTING INVITED TO CONSENSUAL SEX PARTY REEEEEEE
>>
>>29219614
I like how you still call me a "fucking normie" even though I didn't actually do anything, and now I'll never get the chance again.

>>29219582
I've already paid for sex two different times (the only sex I've had actually) so I didn't have mixed feelings about doing this. If I'd actually done it, I mean, not stand around watching everyone else do it.
>>
this is literally one of my humiliation fantasies.
>>
>>29219665
The fact you got invited to an orgy at all means you're a total normalfag
>>
>>29219696
In my story they're all black and all the white women are blonde and instead of me voluntarily leaving I'm driven out by a horde of angry niggers
>>
>>29219730
He didn't tell me that it was one though. It wasn't until I got there and saw a bowl of condoms next to the drinks that I realized.

And I'm pretty fucking withdrawn and never go to parties and the like, this is the first one I've been invited to in years. And I fucked it up big time.

Why couldn't there have been an extra girl or someone who showed up late? Or maybe I should've gotten there earlier or something, I don't know.
>>
I didn't even think those kind of things existed, and I hang out with some super extroverted normie chads. What kind of group is this, OP, for future reference. uni, work, club ...?
>>
Doesn't sound like a real orgy. Not that I've been to one, but I think I have a relatively good idea of how actual group sex occurs, and I don't think they'd ever invite someone who wasn't going to be directly involved.
>>
>>29219891
University. I'm in junior year and live off campus. They do this every other weekend as far as I know (the party I mean, not sure if it's always a sex party but it probably is).

>>29219943
I don't know why I was invited, if it was to try and get me to open myself up more or as a joke. I'm really thinking it was the latter now, but nobody who was at the party seems to remember I was there at all, so I don't know. I do know the guy who invited me was super pissed that I "didn't show" though and said he'll never invite me again.

As for being "directly involved" I don't think much (if any) planning goes into it. It seems mostly to have been "grab a condom, grab a girl and fuck", maybe switching girls here and there. My problem was that everyone paired off extremely quickly and there was nobody left.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.