[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You find a shitty genie and he grants you one choice of the following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (8 KB, 354x498) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
8 KB, 354x498
You find a shitty genie and he grants you one choice of the following small improvements

You have the choice of:

>Getting an extra 15k in income per year (pre-tax)
>going up 1 point out of 10 in facial attractiveness
>going up 1.5 inches in height

What do you pick?
>>
>>29218930
>$$$$$$

No contest.

Show me the money, show me the money.
>>
>>29218930
facial pls
>>
>>29218930

the fucking dollars are you kidding me jesus christ of course the money
>>
>pick 1.5 inch height boost
>now 5'6"

>pick 1 point face boost
>now 4/10

>pick 15k a year income
>can live comfy neetdom
Wow, which of these great options should I fucking pick?
>>
1 point im facial attractiveness would do wonders for my self esteem and confidence. 15k extra income is nice but I can do just fine without. Inb4 buy plastic surgery, it's not the same.
>>
>>29219215

Jesus I feel sad for you
>>
>>29218930
>get $15k every year for doing jack shit
>never get a job
>vacation in a third world country and live like a king on a regular basis
>>
Always the money.
>>
>that much money
>can save up for 5 years and get leg braces to make me taller
>can save up for 10 years and get facial reconstruction turning me into a 10/10

It's fucking stupid. Make the money 2k a year and maybe I'll have to think about it.
>>
>>29218930
Gibs 15k every year plz.
>>
The money, the extra cash means I can afford plastic surgery and I'm already 6'1
>>
>>29219752
>Thinks it's cheap to travel to a 3rd world country
Yeah, it's not. Going to Turkey is $2000 each way.
>>
I might pick attractiveness. I'm 6'2" I don't need height, and I haven't gotten a job yet, so that 15k might be overwritten. However I might also get to live off of that 15k without working. Tough choice. Probably still pick attractiveness.
>>
>>29219871
Why would you go to one so far away? Just go to Mexico or one of those sub-Mexicos in South America.
>>
>>29219871

Not to mention, 3rd world countries are typically cheaper due to the lower standard of living/quality of goods. If you want to live by first-world standards, expect to pay MORE than you would at home if anything (for example, a 1-bedroom apartment with utilities in the capital of Angola will run you roughly $4,000USD a month).
>>
>>29218930
An extra $15k per annum would be nice but not that significant.

I'm pretty happy with my face and could always get plastic surgery.

I don't consider myself short but the 1.5 inches would push me half an inch above six feet which would be cool.

Inches it is.
>>
>>29218930
If I went up 1 inch I'd only be 5'8, and if I went up 1 point I'd only be 5/10. 15k would be much more useful.
>>
>>29218930
1.5 inches in height so I will be 6'0. That also by default adds 1 out of 10 in looks to me. Studies short that you make about 10k more a year for every inch in your height. So basically by adding 1.5 inches to my height I gain all 3 wishes at once.
>>
>>29218930
inches please
im tired of being a manlet
>>
>>29218930
Facial attractiveness. I'm already decent looking, but more would be good. Don't need the height and while I have zero income the 15k is eventually going to either be fucked over by inflation or made moot by the adoption of basic income.
>>
>Getting an extra 15k in income per year (pre-tax)
i'll effectively have my salary doubled.

>going up 1 point out of 10 in facial attractiveness
so i'll be a 4/10 or 5/10? that's ok, but i can get that by losing 50lbs and shaving my beard

>going up 1.5 inches in height
i'm already 6'2, so an extra 1.5 inches won't do much

i'll take the money. at least i'll have enough money to move out and be able to buy all the beer 'n' vidja i want
>>
>>29220612
If you're a manlet 1.5 inches won't change it. At most you will be king of the manlets.
>>
>>29218930
>extra 15k a year
Now I make 30k a yeat
>extra 1.5 of height
Now i am 6'4"
>extra point of facial aesthetics
BINGO NOW IM A SOLID 5/10
>>
Probably facial attractiveness. I'm a solid 7. 1 Being the ugliest person on the planet, 5 is average (not ugly, not in shape), and 10 being the most attractive person on the planet.

$15k a year is tempting though. The trick would be to just put it all in a mutual fund at like.. ~5 or higher and then just retire when your 40ish as a millionaire.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.