[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're not wearing an Audemars Piguet royal oak then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
If you're not wearing an Audemars Piguet royal oak then WHAT THE FUCK are you doing?

Get out of my fucking face poorfags, you shouldn't even be alive if you can't afford to wear this watch, pussies.

I literally kick people out of my office if their watch isn't a minimum of $5000. No poorfags are allowed to work for me, only the cream of the crop. In fact, I'm surprised some of you even get interviews or are employed given how little you care about how you look.

No bespoke suit - Get the fuck out.

No Semi-daily polished Testoni shoes? - GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE.

No Audemars Piguet? Not even a fucking ROLEX SUBMARINER? - GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. OF. THIS. BUILDING!

You aren't driving a Porsche 918 Spyder? - GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CITY, GO, SCRAM, GET THE FUCK OUT. GET OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT!

You don't have even *ONE* MEASLY VACATION HOME IN BARCELONA? - GET THE FUCK OUT MY SIGHT, GET OUT FUCKING POORFAGGOT, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ,GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!
>>
You're not really successful with that shitty attitude you're just trying to exaggerate your own worth to the world.
>>
>>29218902
If your employees can afford all that shit, I doubt they'd be working for you. I doubt they'd be working for anyone.
>>
File: Smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29218902
This is deeply saddening.
>>
File: 5kmmr.jpg_featured.jpg (44 KB, 666x368) Image search: [Google]
5kmmr.jpg_featured.jpg
44 KB, 666x368
If you're not having a 5k Mmr then WHAT THE FUCK are you doing?

Get out of my fucking face tryhardfags, you shouldn't even be alive if you can't afford to get 5k mmr, pussies.

I literally kick people out of my party if their mmr isn't a minimum of 5000. No tryhardfags are allowed to play with me, only the cream of the crop. In fact, I'm surprised some of you even get invites or playing given how little you care about how you play.

No winning streak - Get the fuck out.

No Semi-daily mmr gain? - GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY PARTY.

No 5k Mmr? Not even a fucking placement match? - GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. OF. THIS. PARTY!

You aren't using meta heroes? - GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY DOTA, GO, SCRAM, GET THE FUCK OUT. GET OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT!

You don't have even *ONE* MEASLY PARTY MMR IN DOTA? - GET THE FUCK OUT MY SIGHT, GET OUT FUCKING TRYHARDFAG, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ,GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!
>>
that watch looks like it has low polygons
>>
>>29218902
>You aren't driving a Porsche 918 Spyder?
lmao
like that's something
>>
>>29219564
DOTA is piss-easy crud for little kiddies.
>>
>>29219466
This was a shit attempt desu. You have done better.
>>
File: icantaffordthat.jpg (80 KB, 454x510) Image search: [Google]
icantaffordthat.jpg
80 KB, 454x510
>>29218902

>mfw $300 in my bank account and selling yard sale finds on ebay to buy food
>>
Lol, there's a clock on my phone.
>>
>>29218902

Thats a stock photo of one.

lets see your watch and a time stamp

bet u wear fossil lol
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.