[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are people who literally have friends. A group, or more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: wojak.jpg (13 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
13 KB, 216x233
There are people who literally have friends. A group, or more than one group of people that talk to them just about every day, who are interested in their thoughts, feelings and what's going on in their life. People want to be around them so much that they will go out of their way to invite them to social functions. There are people who never don't have weekend plans, who spend Friday afternoon to Sunday night doing something other than staring at a computer screen in their room. Some people have so many friends that they'll be invited to multiple places, they have to make a choice about where to go on a given night and have to disappoint some people who wanted them to be at a different place, and this is a regular occurrence for them.
>>
yeah that's me

i'm still miserable because i'm a virgin without a girlfriend.
and if it makes you feel any better whenever i go out half the time i'd rather be at home watching anime
>>
>>29218867
Just fucking get laid. If you have friends you have no excuse to be a virgin.
>>
Come on, come feel feels with me. This was an above-average-effort post. Or if you're a failed normie, come laugh at this pathetic loser.
>>
I think tfw no friends is worse than tfw no gf
>>
File: wojakslave.jpg (164 KB, 1174x1048) Image search: [Google]
wojakslave.jpg
164 KB, 1174x1048
>meet one friend on steam three years ago
>have no real friends
>cannot meet any other online friends or maintain them
>so lonely i message the one friend much too often
>even though they don't say anything i know they've probably started to dislike me
>>
>>29218844
This is a really heavy feel, reminds me of high school all over again.

Making friends involves a lot of advertising yourself. Unfortunately, when you advertise a shitty product that no one wants, no one will buy it.
>>
I think this somewhat often. It blows my mind to think that there are people who other people actually give a shit about. I can't even imagine being of any real interest to other people.
>>
I used to have tons of friends. It doesn't work that way, people only want to be friends with you if there is something in it for them. They don't really give a fuck about you, everyone is a star in their own little movie. Also grown ass men are not supposed to have friends, men are like lone wolves. Its every man for himself in this world anyways.
>>
If you had that what would you do with them? honestly, all of you. What the fuck would you do with a group of people and a "normal" life?
>>
It's not a big deal you just say whatevers' on your mind and they respond with whatever they think I have a large group of friends and I hardly even remember half the shit we talk about
>>
>>29219727
We'd hang out and play video games or talk or go to music shows I guess. And it'd be nice having someone to talk to.
>>
>>29219727
I would go with the flow. I'm witty and charming, I could contribute to the group.
>>
>>29219740
It's like oxygen, you don't have it then it's a big fucking deal.
>>
I used to have friends like that some years ago, I guess that makes me a failed normie. Ever since I moved to a new town, I'm alone as fuck. How does one make new friends in a new place? I'm even okay with hanging out with a group of spergs with an anime fixation, that's how alone I am.
>>
>>29219917
Then why the fuck are you here, normie? Go back to FUCKING REDDIT.
>>
>>29219073
It's not nearly that easy dude.
Talking to girls is different from hanging out with people you've known since you were 13. I have one close group of friends and a few acquaintances and get invited to parties on occasion but girls never show interest in me ever. They never talk to me or strike up a conversation.
>>
>>29221239
I'd like to fuck reddit.
>>
>>29221302
you're supposed to talk TO THEM you dipshit

girls only approach mega-chad, and even that is rare.
>>
>>29219712
>Also grown ass men are not supposed to have friends, men are like lone wolves.
What the fuck are you on about retard.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.