[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHINESE MOOT IS LITERALLY FUCKING ADVERTISING US AS A NORMIE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 4CHAN.png (422 KB, 1189x537) Image search: [Google]
4CHAN.png
422 KB, 1189x537
CHINESE MOOT IS LITERALLY FUCKING ADVERTISING US AS A NORMIE WEBSITE NOW

WHAT THE FUCK?????
>>
who cares
the more the merrier desu
it means more girls will post here and more normies will be redpilled on the way of trump
>>
File: 1448002877197.jpg (39 KB, 334x344) Image search: [Google]
1448002877197.jpg
39 KB, 334x344
>>29218808
>it means more girls will post here

i hope you fucking die
>>
it doesn't matter. gook moots like to put up the pictures he takes on there.
>>
>>29218797
>not realizing this site has been a normie site for years now
>>
You can't complain about any changes in 4chan or people will swarm you with "IT'S ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS YOU'RE A NEWFAG STFU". I don't even care anymore
>>
>>29218857
>being gay
c'mon man
>>
>>29218797
You're a fool if you think it's anything other than that.
>>
>>29218857
this isn't your sanctuary mr. neckbeard
who knows maybe if more girls post here and get into the imageboard culture you'd have a better chance at finding a gf
>>
>>29218932
>finding a gf

YOU DON'T BELONG HERE FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29218859

This. It's just his weird way. He should rather make some blog than put his photos on formal 4chan pages.
>>
>>29218957
if you found one you'd be happier and wouldn't be posting things like that
>>
>>29219004
I DON'T WANT CHAD'S LEFTOVERS GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>29219004
If he found one he wouldn't be here
>>
>>29218797
Are you stupid or just pretending? That picture is from just before the whole stage collapsed and like 20 people died.
>>
muh sekrit klub

moiya creskat klubaka

who ducking cares

more people to troll
>>
it is a normie website
Notice how most posters today are 19-23 these people havent used 4chan for more than a year or two.
The old days are over. Ever since the celeb nude leaks, /v/'s war with sjw and the exodus to cripples chan things have gone real bad. And dont forget about that anonymous movie that hade large segments of 4chan.
Nobody lurks anymore. People jump right in and start enjoying the site.

Im not really blaming anyone for this. Its not because of 4chan mods, moot, chinkmoot. Every small community that gets polluted with hoards of people become mild and timid.

There are still enjoyable boards but accept the change and stop living in the past because its never going to be that way again.
>>
>>29218797
Hasn't that always been the description? ?

And I'm pretty sure the picture is just for the lolz, to make you mad, which it did
>>
>>29218797
Now this is some good bait. let them come here and get a taste for what the people around them REALLY think.
>>
FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEeeeEEEEE

but seriously I thought high winds made that stage collapse and kill a bunch of people. thats literally a still from the video of that happening right
>>
File: 1465435340495.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465435340495.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
i want this on the front page :^)
>>
>>29218905
he already does ;)
>>
>>29218857
I miss athens
r9k needs a charismatic misogynist like him.
>>
>normie advertising
>constantly J-List and only currently temporarily a free steam game
Yeah, I don't think anyone has delusions about who they're advertising to.
>>
>>29218905
>>29218932
anon, I have no where else to go
no where else to find those cut from the same cloth,
maybe that's not something you've ever experienced, maybe its not something you'll ever experience
but you normals literally have the rest of the internet, what exactly do you lose by ignoring one small insignificant crumb of it?
>>
>tfw i nearly shit a brick because that's my hometown

I literally drive by there every day. Taken at CMA Fest in Nashville.
>>
>>29219201
>he doesn't know which threads are literally Athen's threads

They're posted at least 3 times weekly, unless someone else stole his ideas.
>>
>>29219409
the athens we've know is long gone
>>
>>29219409
dude athens got a gf and shit
>>
>>29219520
Isn't that "had", now? Or am I out of the loop.

I just remember him being obsessed with femanons now or something?
>>
>>29219543
>had
doesn't matter, he's not someone I would follow anymore,
so I just
wait
and wait
for a leader worthy enough to give my loyalty to.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.