[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots here done LSD? What was your trip like? Would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: L21cWzh.jpg (940 KB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
L21cWzh.jpg
940 KB, 2988x5312
Any robots here done LSD?

What was your trip like? Would you recommend it?

pic related
>>
File: 1438554160018.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1438554160018.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>29218579
Definitely one of those things everyone should experience at least once in their lives.
Show you a different perspective of your own life.
Just make sure you are content with yourself, otherwise its possible the bads will become worse.

But overall if you are not really irresponsible with it, its a very pleasant experience.
>>
It was okay.

MDMA is much better.
>>
Had an awful trip, went into it feeling great about my life and everything. Came out feeling like an utter emotional wreck and the feeling has never really left me. I shouldn't have expected my brain to do something nice for me.
>>
LSD is some amazing shit, but do your homework before you try it. Find a way to calm yourself down if you start having a bad trip and make sure you're in a location where you're confortable. Watch out for nBome and other RC's, Good luck senpai
>>
File: 26559836.jpg (109 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
26559836.jpg
109 KB, 500x473
>>29218722
MDMA amazing, but its shallow as fuck if you are looking for a psychedelic drug.

>>29218768
Rookie mistake. Going in, expecting to have your life answered. There will always be more questions anon.
>>
>>29218579
>i fell for the LSD will make you a better person meme

did like 300ug what hippies and new agers call "ego death" is just not giving a fuck. made me realize how shitty my life was and just brought up all the fucked up things ive done. made me feel like shit. i stopped giving a fuck along time ago so this "ego death" bullshit didnt work for me. i just stick to weed, opiates, benzos and coke.
>>
>>29218863

MDMA fucked me up. Everybody thinks it's supposed to make your automatically chill and happy and loving, but if you go into it with anxiety and fear like I did you'll spend the next few hours sweating, anxious as shit and hearing dozens of voices in your head.
>>
>>29218926
Sounds like you have never experienced ego death anon.

Ego death is closer to forgetting how to not give a fuck.
>>
>>29218579
Chances are that if you browse /r9k/, you're probably going to have a negative experience. Everyone's different though.
>>
>>29218952
You probably took bath salts. Did you even tested the pill?
>>
>>29218956
well im glad, i hung out with those im in love with everything because of LSD fags. i done an array of psychedelics (LSD, shrooms, salvia, ketamine, DMT)and feel the same. nothing profound, i just see them as drugs if you need drugs to change thats already youre problem. i know im a shitty human being, no amount of drugs can change that.
>>
>>29219000

My friends, who were all experienced with MDMA, all took the same pills, same dose and reacted normally. Anomalies do happen you know.
>>
>>29218926
My revelation on LSD was "nothing matters, we live and then we die and that's it. there's no heaven or hell or anything, it's all just science and there's no meaning to any of it"
>>
>>29219037
kinda figured that one out from years of loneliness without the need of drugs anon.
>>
File: oOmTTGY.jpg (814 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
oOmTTGY.jpg
814 KB, 1920x1080
>>29219023
I guess the real question is - Do you want to change? Psychedelics may very well show you the way.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.