[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Work at office >Finish all the papers in 4 hours max and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 4b6.jpg (8 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8 KB, 400x343
>Work at office
>Finish all the papers in 4 hours max and have hours left to do anything I want
>Normie coworkers spend the entire day talking about bullshit and can barely finish their work by the end of the day

Why are normies so fucking dumb?
>>
lemmme guess... those "normie" coworkers make more than you.

You are not superior.
>>
>>29218573
>OP has a shitty job, low skill requirement, the kind of job you get if you have no other options
>still takes that joke of a job seriously
>dismisses his coworkers as "normies" when they're just losers
>mfw crab mentality, expect OP doesn't even realize he's in the bucket
>>
>>29218573
Tell your boss
>>
>>29218573
i usually finish my work by lunchtime and then just hang out between meetings or go work out/read.

the weird thing is that at the bottom level in this industry you're working overtime with terrible benefits and never given a chance to breathe, and if you make it just 2 years or something then you get a comfy job at a desk/cubicle and nobody works more than 15 hours a week on anything serious.
>>
>>29218843
What type of job is this?
>>
>>29218573
they're being smarter about this than you are. if your boss sees you finishing your tasks in four hours, he's going to double the amount of work he gives you. You won't, of course, be getting a raise or any recognition for this. If you're just finishing your tasks by the end of the day, your boss won't suspect you're being underworked and won't give you more work to do.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.