[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /back acne/ here? Why does it never go away? I shower every day.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: farrage.jpg (385 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
farrage.jpg
385 KB, 2048x1536
Who /back acne/ here?

Why does it never go away? I shower every day.
>>
i wake up every day but i can't wake up XDDDDXD

it never goes away because your a dirty fucc. literally bacteria on your skin and blocked pores, CUNT
>>
>>29218528
I have had it since age 12.

I still have it now at age 23. It gradually got worse and worse until the absolute eye of the storm at age 17 - at this point every inch of my back was covered, up the back of my neck, over my shoulders and clavicles, and then another huge patch of deep cystic acne on my chest. It looked like I was wearing a big necklace with a huge medallion. Now my chest has largely cleared up, though I still get lots of the little things that block pores in my chest. My back has cleared up a lot, but is still very bad by normal standards - I would be mortified to go swimming.

I never tried accutane, the health effects didn't seem worth it. I have always been a very effect-conscious person, I don't drink, smoke or try any drugs. I did two desperate stints of antibiotics to no avail. My dad also bought me an over-the-counter acne solution that dissolved in a drink after he took me into a health store and talked to the employees (to my absolute embarrassment), of course the employees sought to get their commission and told him the obvious bullshit "cure" stories of people who bought the product (like they would come back to the store to update them on the progress). Anyway, I begged my dad while in the store not to buy it and fall for their sales and he just said "I can see how much it is affecting you and I will try anything to get you through it". His heart was in the right place, so anyway I was now obliged to take this solution twice-a-day for a month. It gave my gyno and after reading the full instructions that came with it, I realised it was for a product for women. FML.
>>
Showering has nothing to do with acne. Go to the doctor and get a prescription for an antibiotic. There's no point in getting topica treatments because it's on your back so oyu wont be able to apply it correctly.

If that doesn't work, you can ask for isotretinoin (accutane) which is taken orally so you know it will work correctly. There are a lot of side effects to this but if you're serious about clearing that shit up it absolutely works.
>>
>>29218528
Showering a lot (especially hot showers) makes the skin dry, which only increases the acne problem. I use a cleanser 2 times a day combined with some prescribed antibiotics pills and a moistruizing cream and I wash my hands at least twice per day. Acne has pretty damn fierce half a year ago, but it's pretty much eradicated now. I'd also advise you do not eat candy/junk food and refrain from soda, or sugar products general. Also try to not touch your face too much with unwashed hands.
>>
Mine went away with increased water intake and regular exercise. It turned out that I was too sedentary and chronically dehydrated, gave me shitty skin for years. I know my advice probably doesn't apply to you/anyone itt, I hope it gets better for you guys
>>
>>29218528
I had it bad for years, all through high school and college.

Then about when I turned 22, it went away completely. Good luck.
>>
>>29218528
install accutane
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.