[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHARE STORIES AND REGRETS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_njssolNvHH1unx4s2o6_1280.jpg (458 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njssolNvHH1unx4s2o6_1280.jpg
458 KB, 800x1200
>sophomore year in hs
>qt asian with huge fucking breasts looks at me and smiles
>she was like a fucking f cup or something. she wasn't even fat. she had a very nice body
>she's with her stacy friend who's also hot as fuck
>i'm dressed all nice and stuff too for no reason
>say hi, try to not be asperger, leave my bag, and i'm out of there

She left after the first semester and I still regret not doing anything. I would have fucked it up anyways because I'm autistic but I should have at least tried.
>>
>>29218509
Bump.

qdfjhkgdgegwerge
>>
File: 1455065994161.jpg (47 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1455065994161.jpg
47 KB, 700x700
>>29218509
>qt asian with huge fucking breasts looks at me and smiles
just like my mangoes
>>
I think its funny how only guys really think about girls they knew and go , I should have fucked her.
Then I get sad.
>>
File: 1455065725430.png (3 KB, 585x529) Image search: [Google]
1455065725430.png
3 KB, 585x529
THICC
H
I
C
C
spam
>>
>>29218509
Give the sauce, you utter mong.
>>
>>29220256
Chouzuki maryou
could just reverse image search but no
whatever, bumping ops thread anyway
>>
>>29218509
Not trying to be a dick, but it seems like you lack social awareness. All she did was smile at you, that isn't an invitation to try and fuck her lol
>>
>>29221400
Girls sometimes do this when they detect someone staring at them
>>
>junior year
>in Japanese with all freshmen
>second semester a girl starts talking to me and her friend tells me she likes me
>adds me on snapchat and we talk
>don't know how to talk to people because I'm antisocial
>she thinks I don't like her but after awhile I get the courage to start talking to her everyday
>slowly realize she doesn't like me back
>friend tells me she doesn't like me like that anymore
Sorry I don't know how to really green text or tell stories
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.