[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Roastie loses her job after calling Mexican people retar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: wall of keks.jpg (524 KB, 886x1002) Image search: [Google]
wall of keks.jpg
524 KB, 886x1002
>Roastie loses her job after calling Mexican people retarded and Jews stingy

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2645517-fox-sports-reporter-emily-austen-fired-after-insensitive-comments-about-race
>>
just googled her, she's pretty hot in that master race aryan kind of way

also no person should lose job over such shit
>>
>>29218586

>aryan

So you mean Indian?
>>
File: Typical Stacey.jpg (31 KB, 519x671) Image search: [Google]
Typical Stacey.jpg
31 KB, 519x671
>>29218586
She's alright, ig.
>>
>>29218635
She's white enough for me to be turned on when I see her take the 10 inch black dongs fampai
>>
>>29218600

Sanskrit is an Indo-European language. Aryan has cognates in other languages. It means noble.
>>
>>29218586
Lmao, fuck off white boi
>>
File: 1448626816628.jpg (127 KB, 576x635) Image search: [Google]
1448626816628.jpg
127 KB, 576x635
>>29218586
There is no white country left on the planet where a pure Aryan goddess such as herself would be safe saying such things.

In China and Mexico I'm sure they're spouting off about gwailos and gaijins and gringos all day

But the second a white person does it...
>>
Isn't she the one that got millions of dollars for leaking her own sex tape and then sueing
>>
>>29219677
Maybe you shouldn't have let yourself be cucked into being a minority with no country then
>>
sports reporter girls seem like the most tryhard people on the planet.
>>
>>29218393
I don't love stacies but i hate mexicans and jews more
>>
>>29218586

I"m sure infowars or brietbart or some other racist news comapny will hire her
>>
>>29218393
I wish there really were brainwashing centers. It'd be hilarious to see her mind controlled until she wants to get fucked by nogs
>>
>>29219888
No, that's all girls

>"Lol ;D look at me Chad, i'm like totes just one of the guys."
>>
>>29220867
>I wish there really were brainwashing centers

Lol, the Jews that hired her will be sure to send all of their future hires to the CIA for MKULTRA after this.
>>
>>29218393
I like non-PC stacies, most if not all roasties are PC, SJW trash. Just like most people here are failed normie, reddit trash.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.