[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this seems to be a weird question to ask. But since you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1111.jpg (39 KB, 291x304) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
39 KB, 291x304
I know this seems to be a weird question to ask. But since you wee lads are more on the /pol/ spectrum now, I just have to know:

What's the whitest thing you've done?
>>
File: bill clinton.jpg (100 KB, 590x570) Image search: [Google]
bill clinton.jpg
100 KB, 590x570
>found shoes I liked
>bought 2 pairs at once
>paid with credit card
>>
Pretty much my whole life, people tell me I act white. I'm like the mexican version of the lawyer from the Boondocks.

It's awful.
>>
File: flat-stanley2.jpg (45 KB, 411x360) Image search: [Google]
flat-stanley2.jpg
45 KB, 411x360
>>29218201
Read this book
>>
>>29218260
Holy fucking shit. We had to read that in 5th grade and then do this bullshit project involving cutting out and coloring in a "Flat Stanley" and sending it to the mail for some reason with a letter. The teachers combined the classes for this and made a huge deal out of it. I refused to do any of it and the teachers lost their shit, called my parents, sent me to the principles office, and literally grabbed my hand and forced me to fucking do it. It was absolute hell and I will never forgive those cunts.

Flat Stanley literally triggers me.
>>
>>29218365
>literally grabbed my hand and forced me to fucking do it.
That sounds pretty silly, even for a federal school.
>>
I went to a Christmas craft show and enjoyed it, purchasing many items for both myself and as gifts for my family- washcloths, decorations, and food. 0 minorities there whatsoever
>>
>>29218201
I eat chard, kale, and even celery. Wutz whiter?
>>
File: BTL.jpg (118 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
BTL.jpg
118 KB, 768x1024
>>29218425

>go to library book sale in 50% black town
>0 negros there
>briefly love life
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.