[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people kill themselves with a gun shot? Wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: SuicideTopTier.jpg (88 KB, 1963x1219) Image search: [Google]
SuicideTopTier.jpg
88 KB, 1963x1219
Why do people kill themselves with a gun shot? Wouldn't it be more fun to just jump off a building? That way you get to have fun before you die
>>
maybe because its painless?
>>
>>29218176
If you're feeling enough pain to commit suicide that shouldn't bother you
>>
>>29218176
Does splatting your head on a pavement hurt much? I'm sure you die in an instant.
>>
>>29218157
It wouldnt be fun. Your natural instinct to survive would kick in regardless of how depressed you are, you'd forget about all of that in an instant and start panicking and probably have a heart attack about half way down.
>>
>>29218279
how about doing something just to be on the news? Like getting together with some friends to fly planes into 2 towers in new york
>>
>God-tier
jumping from a high building, 100% success rate
>Medium-tier
shooting yourself with a gun, maybe you succeed, maybe you become blind or a vegetable for the rest of your life
>Low-tier
hanging yourself, 100% success rate but it's painful and you piss and shit yourself
>Bitch-tier
taking pills
>>
Apparently jumping off a building has a lower success rate than shooting yourself.
>>
>>29218326
>Elder god tier
You travel to the woods and get eaten by a bear.
>>
>>29218326
>Legend-Tier
Joining ISIS
>>
>>29218524
Yeah, if you jump from the third floor into trees or some retarded shit like that.
>>
>>29218157
Because holy shit that would be painful, you don't just splat, you'd lay there as a broken pile of bones and bleed for a few minutes before dying
>>
>>29218157
>fun
most people are scared shitless of falling. it would be several seconds of intense, agonizing fear before you die.

the moment of death with a gunshot is just as quick and arguably less painful (not a lot of nerve endings in the roof of your mouth/near your temple) and you get the added benefit of being able to pussy out if you decide at the last moment you don't want to go through with it yet.
>>
>>29218326
>and you piss and shit yourself
you release your bowels after death regardless. hanging just has gravity on its side to do it quicker.
>>
>>29218657
A lot of places that are high enough where that isn't an issue usually lock roof access or something.
>>
>>29218809
What if I took a great big shit before I did it, would I still shit myself when I died?
>>
>>29218820
I'm sure you can easily find an access to a window on a 10+ floor without trees bellow.
>>
>>29218845
Yes, it just wouldn't be much.
>>
>Ubermensch tier
Not being a weak-willed sissy boy, manning the fuck up, finding meaning in your godforsaken life, and living to the maximum extent that you are biologically able

Do not go gentle into that good night, faggots
>>
Pretty sure opiod overdose is the way to go. You'd be subjected to indescribable euphoria until you blacked out and stopped breathing. Fentanyl and heroin are especially potent.

Plus, no mess for anyone to clean up. Guns and long falls are potentially painful and can fail. Overdosing on opiods is hard to fuck up unless you have a pretty high tolerance for them, or you sadly underestimate the dosage needed to OD. If you want to be completely sure, throw some benzos into their mix. They're both respiratory depressants, so one way or the other, you'll pass out and stop breathing.
>>
>>29218974
Opiates will constipate you too so you're less likely to shit yourself. Perfect.
>>
File: euphorios.jpg (85 KB, 600x677) Image search: [Google]
euphorios.jpg
85 KB, 600x677
>>29218974

Indescribable euphoria...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.