[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tinder.png (148 KB, 1871x991) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
148 KB, 1871x991
So R9K how much are the opposite sex repulsed by you? Here are my stats that I compiled.

over 10 days I swiped 100 girls a day no matter how unattractive or black they were.

In 1000 I got 2 matches.

one was overweight and the other was very unattractive

I did the same thing again with 1000 swipes but this time I would only swipe yes if they were 5/10 or above (im rated between 5 and 6 usually, so I thought this seemed fair)

I recieved zero matches.

If I got 2 matches per 1000 of everything that would put me in the bottom 0.2% of the population in terms of attractiveness.

Can you beat that?
>>
Post pic of your uglyself
>>
>>29217772
>If I got 2 matches per 1000 of everything that would put me in the bottom 0.2% of the population in terms of attractiveness.

That's not how it works
>>
>>29217772
So have you spoken to them, or are you just as vapid as a fembot
>>
>>29217834
I didn't speak to my 2 matches. I know this seems shallow and harsh but I did this as an experiment, In all other cases I have been prepared to talk to anyone that I swipe yes on.
>>
I've had tinder since 2012 and I have had exactly 0 matches. I've used it regularly, in several different cities while I've moved about the country, must have swiped right on at least 5000 girls.
>>
>>29217772
It is more likely that your profile is shitty than you being that infernally ugly.
>>
File: fkngross.jpg (43 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
fkngross.jpg
43 KB, 480x640
>>29217787
Here is a picture from my profile
>>
>>29217944
Try grinder, your face isn't made for tinder.
>>
>>29218441
pffffff will just get jaw surgery or something
>>
>>29217944
you gotta look smug, you have a weak expression in that pic
>>
>>29217944
ok actually i looked again and you look smug, but something about the eyes isn't right, lighting sucks too
>>
>>29217944
whats your profile description?
>>
>>29217772
your pics probably suck, are all of them selfies in your room?
>>
>>29217944
Awful, boyish presentation that screams nerd. You don't look as bad as you present yourself. Presentation is 90% in online dating.

If you wanna waste time with it, you need to cultivate a more attractive image. Taking selfies with your big-ass headphones doesn't make you seem fun or attractive.

Get some outdoor pictures or something.
>>
>>29218945
'I will cook you nice food'
>>
>>29218947
The majority yes and one is a body pic. I have a pic of me in an abandoned limeworks, is that outdoorsy enough to be deemed attractive?
>>
>tfw set tinder to another country
>tons of qt matches
>tfw you will always be american
>>
>>29217944

its just a shitty picture youre not bad looking or anything

its just a "grainy as fuck photo of me obviously sitting in my apartment like a fag" pic

having quality pics is essential to a good tinder profile
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.