[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all robots who think that being a virgin and always being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: X3Zng.jpg (7 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
X3Zng.jpg
7 KB, 316x202
To all robots who think that being a virgin and always being looked down upon is the worst thing, I gotta say I disagree deeply with you.

>be me, 17 years old, not the slickest motherfucker
>but have a decent group of somewhat outcast friends from highschool of chads
>we are all struggling to get a name for ourselves, often even getting in fights with one another
>be the first one to lose virginity at 18 to a roastie from okc
>they start getting some degree of jealousy towards me, but respect me and see me as a leader
>start to take less shit from chads, even fighting for my group against hecklers
>feels good man, confident with girls, get to approach many of them at bars and clubs and get short time flings, but no more sex

Time passes, get toasted by a bunch of roasties, take them lightly at first, but gradually starts to affect me. Friends also lose their virginities.

>now, 21 year old me
>a shadow of myself, grew extremly bitter
I don't know why, but my best guesses would be redpilling, great amounts of masturbation, roastie toasts, little experience with girls(am still at 18 years old level) and isolation from girls by interest in retarded movements such as MGTOW.
>friends either have long term relationships, or actively chasing and sexing up roasties
>I feel no drive to chase roasties anymore
>dependent on my firends group for getting out and having a quite good time
>friends see me as a joke and poke fun at me for my ideas, basically the lowest chain
>to finish it, even my little brother now has a life that's 10x times better than mine, fueled with sex, relationships and parties

Feels bad man, anyone here has had similar life experiences?
>>
well sire
are you familiar with the word
gentrification ?
>>
>>29217837
What does that have to do with this?
>>
>>29217904
it has nothing to do with your situation for which I couldn't care less about,
but it has a lot to do with you ,
or more broadly
people like you.
>>
>>29217945
It actually doesn't have anything to do with me, since I don't live in a shitt western liberal country.
Fuck off.
>>
>>29218115
>It actually doesn't have anything to do with me
oh but it does.
in the same manner that gentrification displaces poor residents in urban centers
people like you displace kissless virgin men with very little options of where to find those cut from the same cloth.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.