[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I'm one of the last generation of whites that will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1465447601199.png (622 KB, 805x606) Image search: [Google]
1465447601199.png
622 KB, 805x606
>tfw I'm one of the last generation of whites that will exist

It's a crazy feel. It really feels like the whole world is against us. I could just be paranoid, but I doubt it.
>>
>>29217676
Do you even thermodynamics

Everything tends towards entropy
>>
>>29217753
>A thermodynamic quantity representing the unavailability of a system's thermal energy for conversion into mechanical work, often interpreted as the degree of disorder or randomness in the system.
What's that in Layman's?
>>
>>29217801
An amount representing how badly a system's heat energy can't be turned into other energy, basically.
>>
>>29217801
Disorder
>>
>>29217801
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy
>>
>>29217801
>The second law of thermodynamics states that the total entropy of an isolated system always increases over time, or remains constant in ideal cases where the system is in a steady state or undergoing a reversible process. The increase in entropy accounts for the irreversibility of natural processes, and the asymmetry between future and past.

>entropy can be understood as a measure of disorder
>>
>>29217676
Whites will still exist in 2050, but it will be as a minority in mostly poor, shitty countries.

It is interesting to think about. Many ethnicities throughout history have gone extinct or been bred out of existence. For example, the people who lived in Egypt in its heyday don't exist anymore.
>>
File: FT_15.10.05_USin2065_420px.png (11 KB, 420x377) Image search: [Google]
FT_15.10.05_USin2065_420px.png
11 KB, 420x377
>>29219062
the us will be fine
>white no longer a majority but still half the country and twice the nearest competitor
>most foreign born will be asian, objectively the best non-white immigrants
>this counts no hispanics as white. white majority remains if you count some (eg spanish origin, no moors and no natives)
>>
Does it really matter though? We'll all be dead by that point.
>>
>>29217676
No you are part of the parents generation of the last whites. Whites currently make up about 8% of the worlds population with the lowest birth rates of any race by far. By 2050 less than 2% of the world will be white. By 2100 they will be extinct.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.