[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you see a pretty girl but you're too afraid of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (126 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
126 KB, 1920x1080
>when you see a pretty girl but you're too afraid of rejection and too narcissistic to try and say anything
>>
Start by calling the guy onichan
>>
break you down, break you down, break you down
>>
>>29217605
>too narcissistic

I don't think you know the meaning of this word
>>
File: 1414864302237.jpg (31 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1414864302237.jpg
31 KB, 251x242
>>29217605
You people are so incredibly vapid.

"Oh look, an attractive female. I didn't plan to interact with her before but now that I noticed she has a nice face she's worth my time".

If you're going to lust after people because they're attractive don't be surprised when they do the same and go after someone else more attractive than you.

Maybe if you people actually tried to form relationships with people because of their personality you'd get a gf.
>>
>>29217605
My thought process when I see a woman I'm attracted to

>she looks nice
>she probably has a boyfriend
>she thinks I'm ugly
>wtf would I even say

So I say nothing. And obviously I'm still a virgin.
>>
>>29218735
>I don't wanna be one of the 30 guys bothering her.
>>
>>29218704
>SEEK RELATIONSHIPS WITH PEOPLE YOU DONT FIND PHYSICALLY APPEALING
>>
>>29218826
Seek relationships with people that you like and want to figure out life with. Unless you're a valley girl so shallow you're on the point of evaporating.

Do you honestly want a relationship with someone because they have a nice face? What are you, 5?
>>
>>29218954
people are much more likely to approach attractive people because, unlike personality, their face is right fucking there visible to everyone, you fucking idiot. people aren't telepathic. they don't know the person standing next to them likes the same fucking board game. what they do know is they have a cute face and a nice rack.

retard.
>>
>>29219102
Not that other guy but he's right
>>
>>29219102
>people aren't telepathic. they don't know the person standing next to them likes the same fucking board game.
No, but they have this thing called "verbal communication"

It's how people talk when they're not doing it with keyboards over the internet

What's your point, you should only approach attractive people because you know for a fact they have something redeeming? Having a cute face and a nice rack are not sustainable relationship goals.

My point was expect to be alone if your dating standards are based on attractiveness but you aren't attractive, it's only fair.
>>
>>29219299
>What's your point, you should only approach attractive people because you know for a fact they have something redeeming?
I never said that. I said
>people are much more likely to approach attractive people

your first post says that approaching someone based on how attracted you are to them is vapid, and while it may be vapid to try to form a relationship solely based on attractiveness, approaching someone because you're attracted to them is not.
>>
>when a pretty girl flirts with you after you met her 3 years ago and your combinatory skills make you realise she isn't interested in you as a person but rather in your career and in you as a provider so you deeply despise her for it and she despises you back without ever having a single conversation with each other. Not being attractive really is the worst disease.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.