[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anon, did you really think I drove you 25 miles into this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: dirty skank.jpg (41 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
dirty skank.jpg
41 KB, 500x334
>anon, did you really think I drove you 25 miles into this forest to chat? come on anon get those pants off you're going to fuck me over the bonnet of my car

Your response?
>>
I fuck her violently over the bonnet of the car.

What the hell else would I do? Even if you're moderately socially retarded, that is a very direct, blunt invitation, all you need to do is fuck, and that's literally a human instinct.
>>
>>29217325
No thanks. I've got something called 'dignity'.
>>
>>29217325
>bonnet
Ok red coat but suck this dick first
>>
sorry i have premature ejaculation and erectile diyfunction you can get back in the car and i'll just lie down behind the rear tire
>>
>>29217392
How is it dignified to abstain from sexual contact? I'm genuinely interested in your answer.
>>
>>29217392
>dignity
aka virginity
>>
>"Yes Stacey whatever you say!"
>"I have to get a condom first, okay?"
>Get into the car and get the gun from my glove compartment
>Shoot that fucking bitch in the skull
>Drag her body deep into the woods
>Hide her underneath a rotting log
>Shit on the log
>Drive away happy
Normie, Normie through and through
Pain and death have come to you
It's what you get for mocking me
Never mess with Mr. Pee pee!
>>
>>29217435
It's dignified to abstain from sexual contact with gutter filth.
>>
>>29217487
You could have at least fucked her before/after shooting her. Also, it's her car. You don't have a gun. If you want to kill her, you need to do it with your hands.
>>
>>29217392
Are you retarded or what?

There's no dignity in not fucking a chick you autistic faggot
>>
>>29217325
Fuck her like every other sane human.
>>
Sorry the car is too tall my dick wouldn't reach up there plus what if someone drives by I'm so scared of being seen
>>
>>29217325
Not interested in casual sex sorry.
>>
>>29217325
I probably couldnt get my penis up.
>>
Mustangs : almost as worthless as her fake tits...

I'd rather take a shit into my hand and jack off into it, in the bathroom of a Greyhound Bus
>>
>>29217511
Having sex ruins my legitimacy as a robot. I always carry a knife though. I'll just kill her with that
>>
>Spin her around
>Rip her shorts off
>Spread her legs
>Violently penetrate her
>Pound her pussy non stop
>Grab her hair and hold her head back
>As I cum, reach back and slam her face into the hood of the car
>Continue smashing her face over and over as I cum
>Even after I'm done I can't stop crushing her skull against the car
>Leave the bitch in the woods and walk away

In a perfect world...
>>
>>29217522
Lust is a vice, friend. I wouldn't give into it like I wouldn't give into gluttony.
>>
It's a trap, she'll rob me after I get undressed
>>
>sure, but only if I can get an audio record of the whole thing, and check the surrounding area for anyone waiting to spring out on me
>>
>>29217569
Quit romanticizing roboticism.
>>
Fuck her, and then steal the car.
>>
>>29217624
>achieving the sole biological purpose of human existence is a bad thing

Your sense of morality is fucked
>>
>>29217725
Make me fatty
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.