[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things you can learn to do to feel good about yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: hobbies-site-logo.png (21 KB, 2265x1038) Image search: [Google]
hobbies-site-logo.png
21 KB, 2265x1038
Do you guys know of any hobbies you can learn relatively fast, like within a year or so that give you a feeling of satisfaction while you progress?

I legitimately can't do anything. Absolutely nothing. I can't draw, play music, can't write, don't know anything about politics, except how hebrews ruin everything, I am not even good at video games. I can program a bit in C++ but not remotely enough to create anything.

What are some of your creative hobbies and how quickly can you achieve results that would make you proud. I am not talking about becoming amazing within a week, but something that gives you enough satisfaction that would motivate you going further.
>>
Exercise/lifting
anyone can do it, benefits, satisfying. Maybe sports if you're a normie.
>creative
>I can't do anything
camel through the eye of the needle this guy
>>
File: Difference_Flower_Stick.jpg (119 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Difference_Flower_Stick.jpg
119 KB, 400x300
>>29217287
Flower sticking is fun and easy to learn, also cool to do at parties and kind of an eye catcher
>>
>>29217677
But learn to spin it with your fingers, not use the shitty way juggling it with other sticks
>>
I'm also a useless uncreative fuck but I learned to flip butterfly knife and that's fun. Also lifting like the other anon said.
>>
>>29217677
>cool to do at parties
Hmm...
>>
Come one guys, nobody else has any hobbies where you create something? Pls respond.
>>
Crochet
>>
>>29217815
I mean raves, not parties
Get some uv paint flower stick and spin that shit for a girl on acid or molly, easy pussy unless you a fucking autist
>>
If you aren't on the artistic side of the spectrum, try something more physical. Building cars, hunting, MMA, weight lifting, things like that. I've done MMA and have to say that its one of the most satisfying and stress relieving things for me. I'm personally a musician, but its important to remember that it doesn't matter of you're the best, just be as good as you can be and enjoy yourself while you do it.
>>
poetry is the most patrician hobby, provided you don't write melodramatic shit
>>
>pyrography
>woodcarving
>sculpting
>painting
>gardening
>>
File: segpa.png (1 MB, 1633x959) Image search: [Google]
segpa.png
1 MB, 1633x959
self improvement ?
>>
>don't know anything about politics, except how hebrews ruin everything,
No need to know more desu
>>
>>29218506
>unless you a fucking autist
You might want to check what board you're on.
>>
>>29218506
I wonder, what attracts people like you to this board?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.