[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some advice friends. In before cuck >A year and a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1323297323574.png (39 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1323297323574.png
39 KB, 645x773
I need some advice friends. In before cuck

>A year and a half ago I find out my gf is cheating on me.
>We live together and it destroys me
>But I'm NEET and have nowhere to go
>We break up and she lets me stay with her
>On the condition that I tell her new bf that I'm her brother
>This goes on for about a year
>Most of the time he doesn't come here so it's not that bad
>Sometimes he does hang out here and I just go to the movies or something.
>So she is fucking this guy hot and heavy for about a year
>While I'm at home shitposting here calling everyone a cuck. I guess it made me feel better on some level
>Anyways he is fixing to move in
>My ex told me I can stay so long as I dont tell him the truth and don't bother them
>And she wants me to leave at least a few nights a week so they can have crazy nights
>It's either that or listen to them fuck
>She's finally crossed the line, I can't take it anymore.

What do?
>>
File: 1460260087243.png (705 KB, 450x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460260087243.png
705 KB, 450x1000
>>29217280
>She's finally crossed the line, I can't take it anymore.

>remember while living on someone else's dime
>that nothing they do is crossing the line
>i'm at their mercy cuz i'm a neet
>incapable of living on my own two feet
>kys
>>
File: 1452054115260.jpg (125 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1452054115260.jpg
125 KB, 1224x1445
>>29217280
your literally a dick in a jar in her eyes
>>
Leave, that's what you do. Do you really want to live in the same household where your ex is being fucked?
>>
>>29217525
I have no money. I'm meet.

Besides part of me still wants to work it out with her
>>
>>29217280
You have to leave. Get out of there anyway you can.
>>
>>29217575
Get a job or move in your parents. Honestly it's not going to work between you guys otherwise she would've said something from the get go
>>
>>29217280
Get a job you worthless cuck
>>
>>29217575
>Besides part of me still wants to work it out with her
nope, that option has left. unless you just mean staying friends? but tbqh fampai it's easier to be friends with someone you don't actually live with.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.