[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you feel like you are 16 but are actually 21
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1462393900731.jpg (96 KB, 498x445) Image search: [Google]
1462393900731.jpg
96 KB, 498x445
>be me, 14, go to Turkroach infested ghetto school, because my parrents were drunken rertards and didn't give a shit about me.
>be me in Turkschool, get bullied because im German.
>be me in Turkschool, get kicked, punched, stolen bag etc, for about 2 years
>mfw it's enough, drop out, stay home til 17
>tfw the state puts me in a little scam school for dropouts
>mfw they have just 3 teachers for 70 people, owner of this 'school' at an old industrial complex, is an rich fucker that just scams the state for money didn't do aa shit to teach us.
>tfw once i started not showing up, owner screams at me for not going there
>tfw he was scared of his money kek
>tfw i just stopped, didn't learn anything there
>tfw from 17-21 no education
>tfw going out and seeing young people, you think they are your age but they are actually 15-17 and i am fucking 21 now

>tfw looking at the mirror, seeing myself aging

>tfw why did time go by so fast

>be me 21 now, social anxiety, depression don't have friends since 17.

kill me please, someone
>>
You know, a lot of robots claim to have problems beyond their control--I find a lot of them are blaming others for their own mistakes. But you, my friend, got fucked.
>>
File: 1463571777535.png (44 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1463571777535.png
44 KB, 658x662
>>29217196
Similar situation here, senpai. I guess we're just not meant for this world.
>>
>>29217258
I didn't know what to do, and with that parents, well...

Just started gaming after that shitshow and suddenly i am 21, can't even comprehend how these years came by so fast..

Thank god there is welfare in germany, otherwise i would be an homeless drunk by now.
>>
NRW?

originales Kommentar
>>
File: tZnGXO6_QoHkzK_dor.jpg (140 KB, 535x712) Image search: [Google]
tZnGXO6_QoHkzK_dor.jpg
140 KB, 535x712
>>29217370
I feel with you friend, i think we have to suffer til we die, what's your plan for the future?
>>
>>29217196
Move to Germoney as a refugee :^)
>>
>>29217423
Ja, NRW. Solingen if you know it..the 'Dropout' school was in Wuppertal, called apeiros.
>>
>>29217453
I'm so sorry my friend.

I live in East Germany and I had only one half-turk in my entire time I spent in education.

But soon it'll become even worse for us all.
>>
>>29217515
You ossis are the only hope, you know what marxism is like.

We got 40 years longer cucked by the jews than you, maybe you will uprise and brainwash us cucked westeners back, good fortune to you, my friend.
>>
>>29217453
You know the OLBOpark construction? i'm a wholesaler who delivered a lot of construction material for it. go to it and you can think someone who isn't much different from you but 26 is near and feels with you
>>
I feel like 16 but I am 31.
>>
>>29217992
fucking hell i live on the merscheider strasse
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.