[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fug
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: eughh.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
eughh.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
who here /shittysleepschedule/?
Been going to bed at 4:00am and waking up at 2:00pm for the past week, feel tired all the fuckin time. Also its 5:00 and im still in my underwear.Anyone want to try and motivate me to do something? Or just post if you are in the same boat im in.
>>
why are you going to bed at 4am my dude
>>
File: britgas.jpg (105 KB, 659x900) Image search: [Google]
britgas.jpg
105 KB, 659x900
I go to bed 30 minutes later every night. Sleep schedule cycles around the entire 24 hour clock every 2 months or so. It's shitty, but I'm not tired.

Made a Dr appt about it for next month.
>>
File: 1428112324113.jpg (73 KB, 630x611) Image search: [Google]
1428112324113.jpg
73 KB, 630x611
slept at 5:45 this morning and woke up at 3:00. wasted the whole fucking day.
>tfw have an exam next week for a class i'm on the brink of failing
>still haven't opened the book and studied for it
>>
>>29217067
Well mainly because i haven't really had anything to do for the past couple of weeks, schools out and everyone's got there jobs and what not. Also I've been going to the gym pretty late at night around 10:30 and get back around 12:00, then for some reason i cant seem to get to sleep until like 4:00. Still pretty shitty not having anything to do during the day.
>>
>>29217134
This is it anon. Either buckle the fuck down and do it now or fail. I've procrastinated on stuff like that too many times and i would always end up doing shitty. Sink or swim my nigger. If you don't want to fail then do something about it
>>
>>29217275
Know the feeling, I'm off from uni atm and am in a similar situation. I find it helps if I write a list of shit I want to get done the next day and then set my alarm for a decent time. I went to bed at 4 last night as well but I still managed to get up at 10.

It is possible to get too much sleep.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.