[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date her? She is friendly, generous, and she is a feminist.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: klasdjuh.jpg (9 KB, 272x380) Image search: [Google]
klasdjuh.jpg
9 KB, 272x380
Would you date her?
She is friendly, generous, and she is a feminist. She also sometimes has problems controlling her alcohol consumption and she will rely on you during those times.
She is an expert harp player and loves music of all kinds.
In bed, she is dominant but loving.
>>
Sure, why not. She appears okay to me. It might depend on what type of feminist she is, and if she was religiously fundamental about the ideology or more fluid and open minded.
>>
I'd give her a shot sure. She wouldn't date me though, I'm a huge fuck up.
>>
>>29217022
Not sure what types there are. She is pretty extreme in her beliefs but not aggressive in pushing it on other people.
>>
Depends whether or not she'll be my gf, if she would then yes I'd probably date her.
>>
>>29216961
> she is a feminist. She also sometimes has problems controlling her alcohol consumption and she will rely on you during those times.

So I get to be a crutch or the topic of the next salon headline.

Oh boy where do I sign up?
>>
>>29216961
>harp player
Where do I sign up?
please don't tell me she's a single mother...
>>
>>29217109
She has no kids.
>>
>>29216961
>feminist
>dominant in bed

you clearly have never dated a feminist.
>>
>>29216961
Why are you asking?

>robotblox
>>
>>29216961
>She is friendly, generous,
>and she is a feminist.

Literally everything this woman says can be safely considered to be a lie.
So fuck that. I'd rather not be cheated on then accused of rape 5 years later.
>>
>>29217133
This.

Feminists are notorious for being into rape. They want to be used and degraded like whores behind closed doors.
>>
See she sounds very appealing but
>She also sometimes has problems controlling her alcohol consumption and she will rely on you during those times.
Would just lead do huge, codependent binges. Which honestly would feel fucking great until everything crashed down.

Honestly, the drinking thing is a large part of the appeal because I'm a retard like that.
>>
I bet that picture is OP but she formatted her post to make it appear otherwise.
>>
>>29217133
>>29217179
I'm a feminist who is into being dominant.

I think it's just fairly common for women to prefer to be subby in bed, and obviously more women are feminist than men.
>>
>>29217209

tits or gtfo

you dont deserve an original comment
>>
>alcoholic
Into the trash she goes
>>
>>29217209
If you're a guy then it's obvious they were talking about women. If you're not a guy then are you OP and what is your game?
>>
File: Barrett3.jpg (96 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
Barrett3.jpg
96 KB, 640x1136
>>29217232
I'm not OP and obviously I'm female or there would be little point in my comment.
>>
>>29216961
No ugly and old she needs to die
>>
File: bronypepe.jpg (13 KB, 266x300) Image search: [Google]
bronypepe.jpg
13 KB, 266x300
>>29216961
>In bed, she is dominant but loving.
fucking yes pleaze! OHH LAUD!!
>>
>>29216961
>Feminist.
Nope. Into the trash she goes for eternity.
>>
>>29217259
>obviously I'm female or there would be little point in my comment.
I can totally imagine a male feminist saying what you said. And loudly.
>>
>>29217181
It isn't as common as you seem to think it is.

>>29217224
She is not really quite alcoholic.
>>
yeah, i'd give it a shot. what's the worst that can happen.
>>
>>29216961
Wouldn't touch a feminist with a 50ft date pole.
>dom in bed
Eww.
>>
>>29217493
Fair. I did meet a chap once who proudly told me he was a feminist after I told him I was one - and half an hour later that his biggest kink was demeaning and degrading women and calling them bitches, sluts etc. Out of nowhere. As though that was a fine and dandy part of normal conversation.
>>
>>29217209
>I'm a feminist who

Stopped reading there. Your opinion doesn't mean shit. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29217259
What kind of femdom are you?
>>
>>29217637
My personal fave is petplay, so nothing really hardcore. It's more about discipline and ownership. I like to 'train' him, 'punish' him when he does things wrong, look after all his needs... that kind of thing.

I also like light bondage, biting, choking, spanking, facesitting etc. I'd love to try pegging but my partner doesn't feel comfortable with it.
>>
>>29217580
Clearly feminists cannot be trusted, be careful out there.

>>29217694
"dominant" (presumably as OP meant) does imply any fetish stuff. Simply taking the lead is dominant.
>>
>>29217807
>does
*does not
>>
>>29217807
>>29217824
Well, in petplay, you 100% have to take the lead. Sometimes in quite a literal sense.
>>
>>29216961
>friendly
>generous
>feminist
The math doesn't add up...
>>
>>29216961
sure but i doubt she'd date me.
>>
>>29216961
I regularly fantasize about traveling to a city where muggings are abundant, then taking walks around dangerous areas, just so I can have some brief face time with another human being. So no I wouldn't, because I am not sure how to deal with disgusting another person so severely.
>>
>>29216961
>She also sometimes has problems controlling her alcohol consumption

fucking casuals i swear to god
>>
>>29217179
I think that's more to do with being mentally messed up than their feminism. All bundled together to create one awful woman.
>>
yeas i would in an instant
>>
>>29217694
>I like to 'train' him, 'punish' him when he does things wrong
>spanking
Yeah, we're good. to go.
>>
>>29217209
>>29217694
Wow. Your partner sounds like a lucky guy. Hopefully girls like you are fairly common so I can find one.
>>
>>29216961
Feminists don't have the capacity for love. I've dated three of them so far and one night standed the fourth. Obviously a large enough data pool.

Each tried to say they are the intersectionist type but each would poke fun at any of my masculine actions. I lift weights as a way to personally challenge my mind and body. I lift and throw heavy stones which are 10% the cost of an equal weight in metal barbell plates. They would all encourage feminine or homosexual attitudes or leanings. Then they'd expect dominant and violent sex. They each loved my beard and bear body but with the above hypocrisy I just couldn't trust them.

The last feminist I dated said early that she wanted to fuck around as soon as our honeymoon period gets boring. "I want to be the old lady that sleeps around" She said those words. So here I am realizing that the death of the family unit and the creators of Chads are feminist women.
>>
File: Trash 2.png (182 KB, 404x266) Image search: [Google]
Trash 2.png
182 KB, 404x266
>>29216961

>feminist
>alcoholic
>codependent

that's a bag of insane and infidelity right there, son.
>>
File: 1428299743406.png (7 KB, 356x274) Image search: [Google]
1428299743406.png
7 KB, 356x274
>>29220609
I want to add that I clearly have no chip on my shoulder about all this.

And all I want from life is to pair bond with a woman who doesn't insult me for laughs and is understanding about my depression and lets me carry her around the house at times while we converse as if nothing is happening.
>>
Only if she'd consider joining our band.
>>
>>29216961
>She is friendly, generous, and she is a feminist
Its impossible to be all 3.
>>
File: _112.jpg (105 KB, 536x404) Image search: [Google]
_112.jpg
105 KB, 536x404
It looks like the consensus answer, aside from a few people with misgivings about feminism, is yes. tyvm
>>
File: darkness now.png (125 KB, 448x548) Image search: [Google]
darkness now.png
125 KB, 448x548
>>29220609
>>29220708

>So here I am realizing that the death of the family unit and the creators of Chads are feminist women.

They didn't create anything, they just restored the natural tournament mating system.

As soon as men had created a standard of living and technology that gave women the option to work outside the home more, as soon as men created birth control and contraceptives, as soon as the Government began transferring the taxes of mostly men to mostly women to feed them and their bastards, women began increasingly phasing the Beta Male out of their lives, because his (direct) support was now unnecessary for them to survive.

They terminated their end of the socio-sexual contract as soon as they feasibly could. In doing so, they restored the tournament model of mating which we are designed for.

When women don't need the direct support of quality men, they do not need to choose quality men to mate with. They're now free to choose based on caveman software as they did thousands of years ago.

Over the course of generations, this leads to a society of players, sluts, fatherless kids who grow up dysfunctional and likely criminals. All subsidized by taxes. Sound sustainable?

Meanwhile Betas see the deck is stacked and either try to pump and dump like the players, or drop out altogether.

As for dating a feminist, the cognitive dissonance and inconsistency is just fucking retarded and not worth it.

They want to make money like men, but you're still the one who has to spend it.

They hate masculinity and encourage femininity and constant permission-seeking from men regarding sex, but love being dominated and taken by force and fucked senseless (like 9.9 out of 10 women).

It's all a test to see if you can decode their bullshit. If you can't, you're discarded. If you can, you pass and they want you even more.

>>29220910

>has alcohol problems
>pics with alcohol

BRUH STOP THIS SHIT NOW

HOW GOD DAMN DESPERATE ARE YOU
>>
File: defending the home front.jpg (22 KB, 428x205) Image search: [Google]
defending the home front.jpg
22 KB, 428x205
>>29216961
>a feminist.
dropped
>>
>>29216961
in a heartbeat

(i'd even go back and make an original comment after being muted for 2 seconds)
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.