[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>went to see the Warcraft movie >go alone because everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1453749644781.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1453749644781.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>went to see the Warcraft movie
>go alone because everyone is graduating and I don't really have any friends
>get to the cinema
>recognize some people I've met in my life
>feel akward already because I think that they recognize me as well and for that I'm going to see a movie by myself
>finally can go and sit in the movie-theatre room
>expect mostly nerds and lonely people to come and see the movie
>almost everyone who came to watch is a normie
>even girls show up to see the movie
>normalfag scum uses both of my armrests so I have to sit uncomfortably with my arms
>movie is over and it was a decent movie
>on my way out I see some old classmates
>as I walk by I expect a "hi" or "oh it's anon, hello!"
>they don't say a thing and I feel slightly sad and akward walking by
>mom comes and picks me up to drive me home
>on our way home I think about what my life would've been like in a different world

>tfw you live on a planet without magic
>tfw you can't travel between places with portals and cool flying pets
>tfw you can't be a soldier and serve your king
>tfw you can't be a powerful sorcerer and aid people with your power
>tfw you can't fuck different species like elves or orcs (not that they would want me anyways)
>tfw no big world to discover with mysterious and mythic places
>tfw you could've been something in this world

>mfw I was born on the most boring planet
>mfw I was born in a time where SJW's thrive and the slow death of the white man
>mfw I'm nothing in this world
>mfw there's nothing interesting or mythic about this world

WHY!
IT'S NOT FAIR!!
I WAS NOT MEANT FOR THIS WORLD!!!!
>>
Holy shit you aren't real. At least walk home my man, your mom picking you up really popped the cherry there
>>
>>29216928
Just kill yourself, faggot.

Why you didn't go talk to them? You don't really expect to everyone come to you, right?

I hate people like you.
>>
white people dying out is a good thing
>>
>>29217662
That's kind of a good point. He's very egocentric and whiny. Time for a job OP.
>>
File: image.png (796 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
796 KB, 577x1024
>>29216928
You stupid subhuman. Are you going to go through your whole life expecting everyone to come to you? Put some fucking effort into you Whitney bitch
>>
>>29217602
>live in small town far away from the city
>expect me to walk

Okay pal.
>>
>>29216928
I shit on your life you stupid loser.

Fucking retard. lmao.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.